SoftSoap Skin Essentials Body Butter Coconut Scrub

SoftSoap Skin Essentials Body Butter Coconut Scrub Reviews

Ranked #774 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Renew your skin’s surface with this ultra – creamy formula developed with natural extracts. Designed for daily use, renews your skin’s surface for beautiful radiant skin, gently exfloites, while helping retain your natural moisture to reveal soft, supple skin.

December 06, 2016

Mmm coconut! Before heading out to my workday I love to lather up to softsoap's body wash in the shower. It wraps my skin in velvet and leaves it smelling delicious ;) all day long!!

January 25, 2016

This scrub is really nice,I.love the Coconut scent and it seems to work good to exfoliate my skin.After using I noticed my skin was much softer and smelt so nice, a really great product

January 01, 2016

This body wash is my favourite of all the softsoap products. It smells delicious and it has a nice creamy texture. It's a nice exfoliator too. I don't find that it dries out my skin either.

January 01, 2016

I love this Scrub and the smell is amazing. There are a lot of micro beads in with a soft soap and it makes me skin feel like satin after to using it. The scrub isn't harsh on the skin at all.

September 17, 2015

love this soap and smell amazing !

April 19, 2015

I love this! it smells amazing and does a good job of scrubbing off all the dirt.

May 28, 2014

This product does a great job of scrubbing off the days dirt, sweat and what ever else you may have km you, then leaving you feeling clean and fresh, defiantly love this product.

February 17, 2014

the little scrubbing pieces of coconut in this feels nice on your skin gets rid of dry skin and exfoliates my son also loved it and finished it on me have to get more

June 20, 2013

I honestly can't say enough about softsoap! First of all it smells amazing and I love how the scrub has little beads that feel great on your skin. I paid $3 for it and loved it so much that I went and purchased more!

February 20, 2013

This product is alright. It smells good but it doesn't make much foam or anything a body wash really should. Don't really recommend this.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products