Solarcaine Burn Relief Aloe Vera Gel

Solarcaine Burn Relief Aloe Vera Gel Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 581 in Misc

February 13, 2017

I use to work at a dry cleaners and get steam burns all the time, to the point they were 2nd degree burns. On a daily basis, this stuff would be the only thing i was able to use to get the sting to go away and get some sort of temporary relief! I always have this stuff handy as its good for other kinds of burns from the oven and what not.

February 09, 2017

This stuff is amazing for sunburns! As a kid, we always had the spray kind of solarcaine/aloe vera which I always thought hurt when it was going on. But, with this aloe vera gel, you can apply it gently and the gel is very soothing no matter how bad your sun burn is. I definitely recommend taking this with you if you're going to be in the sun for a long time in case you burn - like at the lake, camping or on a hot beach vacation.

January 24, 2017

This product works sooooo well!!!! Coming from a beach town, we used this quite often in the summer months. Very soothing after a hot day in the sun!!

July 30, 2016

Ive been buying this product for years now. Love to use it on sunburns, cuts or even blisters! Only downside is its a bit sticky before it dries out. Still worth buying!

July 30, 2016

This aloe Vera works wonders on a burn. I am actually burnt pretty bad right now after a week of camping and this is the only thing keeping me semi sane right now. I find that it minimizes the dry skin and shedding that follows the burn.

April 09, 2016

I always have this on hand during the summer months and when going on vacation! Soothes burns fast and is great for the entire family. Very affordable.

April 09, 2016

This is defiantly a necessity, I feel like I'm very good when it comes to applying sunscreen but it never fails that I get a burn on the days that you wouldn't even think was possible to get a burn. This is super effective when you have a bad burn.

March 17, 2016

i love this stuff, always in my first aid cupboard for all those minor burns and scrapes. my kids have on a regular basis.

Swear by it, for everyday use.

March 17, 2016

I love the cooling effect that the aloe vera gel has on my sun burns.
    I have very fair skin and even when I apply sunscreen constantly I still
    seem to end up with a few sore spots.
    This gel helps calm the skin and kick start the healing process.
    I like to have a bottle of this on stand by during the summer and
    on beach vacations.

March 17, 2016

i have used this in the past and untill now forgot about it... i remember it was very effective on a bad sun burn i had one year... its cooling and healing effect work fast and keep pain to a minimum..no blisters or scars... i will be getting some for the summer...