Solarcaine Burn Relief Aloe Vera Gel

Solarcaine Burn Relief Aloe Vera Gel Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 539 in Misc

July 30, 2016

Ive been buying this product for years now. Love to use it on sunburns, cuts or even blisters! Only downside is its a bit sticky before it dries out. Still worth buying!

July 30, 2016

This aloe Vera works wonders on a burn. I am actually burnt pretty bad right now after a week of camping and this is the only thing keeping me semi sane right now. I find that it minimizes the dry skin and shedding that follows the burn.

April 09, 2016

I always have this on hand during the summer months and when going on vacation! Soothes burns fast and is great for the entire family. Very affordable.

April 09, 2016

This is defiantly a necessity, I feel like I'm very good when it comes to applying sunscreen but it never fails that I get a burn on the days that you wouldn't even think was possible to get a burn. This is super effective when you have a bad burn.

March 17, 2016

i love this stuff, always in my first aid cupboard for all those minor burns and scrapes. my kids have on a regular basis.

Swear by it, for everyday use.

March 17, 2016

I love the cooling effect that the aloe vera gel has on my sun burns.
I have very fair skin and even when I apply sunscreen constantly I still
seem to end up with a few sore spots.
This gel helps calm the skin and kick start the healing process.
I like to have a bottle of this on stand by during the summer and
on beach vacations.

March 17, 2016

i have used this in the past and untill now forgot about it... i remember it was very effective on a bad sun burn i had one year... its cooling and healing effect work fast and keep pain to a minimum..no blisters or scars... i will be getting some for the summer...

March 17, 2016

I buy the largest bottle of this I can find before any vacation and before the summer season kicks off. Getting caught off guard without this is a painful journey to the drug store.

March 11, 2016

I remember my mom always putting this on me when having a sun burn. You would always find this in her house. (Tip- keep it in the fridge make it even colder when applying)

January 31, 2016

I had burned my hand of the stove and I rushed to the Drug Store and I purchased Solarcaine Burned Relief Aloe Vera Gel in a few days my hand didn't have that burning feeling anymore my hand got better in like a week