Soledi Single Stem 10 heads Artificial Tulips

Soledi Single Stem 10 heads Artificial Tulips Reviews

1 review
Ranked #7 out of 111 in Home Decor

September 26, 2016

I was looking to get some artificial flowers to keep in my kitchen, I love the look of flowers but it's hard and expensive to keep real flowers on a regular basis. These looked nice in the pictures but we're so much nicer in person. These are made of a soft rubber and far better than any other artificial flowers I have ever seen.

These flowers came in a set of 10 and were the perfect length for the vase I chose but can easily be cut at the bottom to adjust the length if needed. These are a pretty light pink color and have really nice details on the petals, also the stems and leaves are very well made to achieve a realistic look.

I have already gotten so many compliments on these from people who are surprised that they are not real flowers. I purchased these at a discount from Amazon.ca but they are regularly priced at $11.99 and I will defiantly order more of these for others rooms in my house. Beautiful!