Solia Professional Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron

Solia Professional Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 69 in Flat Iron

This Solia model is extremely consumer friendly. It can straighten, curl, bend, flip, and spiral your hair. One iron, endless possibilities.

April 04, 2014

Ok it works and goor you dont have to put the heat to high so you bont burn your hair and the curls are pretty and full and I never burd my self with it I would try it

April 18, 2012

The straightener glides smoothly on your hair without any tugging. I have very thick coarse hair, and this straightens my hair within 10 minutes. The heat settings are flexible (max 450), so you can adjust it to your hair type. You can curl your hair with it too, but it's a little tricky. I had a Chi before, and it works JUST as well as this. I got this from folica.com, and even with the shipping ($20), the price is reasonable compared to the other professional straighteners out there. I have the pink version, and it's so cute, even the cord is pink!

May 12, 2010

Found a great deal on this at folica.com and decided to try it out. I'm so glad I did! I like this iron a lot more than the one I had before (which I paid almost 3 times as much for, yikes!) I love the temperature setting, I can set it to a lower temperature for my thin, weak hair and I feel like I'm not damaging it as much. It heat up amazingly fast, I think it only took about 60 seconds/ It straightens very well, even on a lower temperature setting. it doesn't snag my hair at all, It comes in several colours, I got the limited edition pink version and it's so cute :) If you are interested in this iron, or flat irons in general I recommend purchasing them off of folica.com, the shipping was fast and their customer service is great!