Solo Energy Bar
Good

Solo Energy Bar Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 257 in Granola Bars

January 16, 2017

One of my favourite energy bars! The taste is amazing! Usually I'm not a big fan of the taste of energy bars but this is one of the best. My personal favourite flavour is Chocolate Charger. Perfect for those chocolate fans! These have 10g of protein and overall pretty healthy. Would definiately recommend this bar if you're looking for a great tasting energy bar!

April 26, 2016

I usually hate energy bars because if it's healthy it does not taste good. But let me tell you Solo bars are amazing! When I attended the Toronto Green living show Solo was sampling all the flavors. I love all of them except the ones with peanuts because I don't like peanuts. These bars are good on the go and are sweet which I love.

March 02, 2016

Solo Energy bars are DELICIOUS! It's perfectly chewy and they have some great flavours. I would recommend the dark chocolate mandarin and the apple quinoa one. It's not too expensive either, about $2.00 a bar. It has 10grams of protein as well!

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay