Solvere Toner Pads

Solvere Toner Pads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #46 out of 208 in Toner

August 08, 2016

I really wanted to like these pads - they seemed like a great alternative to my favorite Stridex Red Box. They aren't as drying and they come in a witch hazel base (my skin loves witch hazel). The combination of BHA and low-percentage AHA seemed like a good combination to keep my skin clear and my pores clean. There's no real scent to these pads. They are thin and soft and well-saturated without being drippy. They left no discernible residue on my face at all.

Unfortunately, they irritated my skin, over and over. Which I don't understand. I've used both BHA and AHA's for some time now without irritation. Something about the combination does not agree with my skin. I even stopped using my night-time AHA, but the irritation continued. In the end, I've gone back to the Stridex.

I'd still recommend them if you're looking for a BHA without the menthol and surfactants that are found in Stridex. The price is nice and the product seems good. They just didn't work for me.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches