Solvere Toner Pads

Solvere Toner Pads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #48 out of 211 in Toner

August 08, 2016

I really wanted to like these pads - they seemed like a great alternative to my favorite Stridex Red Box. They aren't as drying and they come in a witch hazel base (my skin loves witch hazel). The combination of BHA and low-percentage AHA seemed like a good combination to keep my skin clear and my pores clean. There's no real scent to these pads. They are thin and soft and well-saturated without being drippy. They left no discernible residue on my face at all.

Unfortunately, they irritated my skin, over and over. Which I don't understand. I've used both BHA and AHA's for some time now without irritation. Something about the combination does not agree with my skin. I even stopped using my night-time AHA, but the irritation continued. In the end, I've gone back to the Stridex.

I'd still recommend them if you're looking for a BHA without the menthol and surfactants that are found in Stridex. The price is nice and the product seems good. They just didn't work for me.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay