Something Blue by Emily Griffin

Something Blue by Emily Griffin Reviews

Ranked #586 out of 960 in Books

Publisher's description:
This novel is a sequel to Something Borrowed. Something Blue is a story of betrayal, redemption, and forgiveness

Darcy Rhone has always been able to rely on a few things: Her beauty and charm.  Her fiance, Dex. Her lifelong best friend, Rachel.  She never needed anything else. Or so she thinks until Dex calls off their dream wedding and she uncovers the ultimate betrayal. Blaming everyone but herself, Darcy flees to London and attempts to re-create her glamorous life on a new continent. But to her dismay, she discovers that her tried-and-true tricks no longer apply--and that her luck has finally expired. It is only then that she can begin her journey toward redemption, forgiveness, and true love.

July 02, 2015

I like all her books and I think i have read them all.

June 12, 2014

Not as good as the first one, but still the perfect book to enjoy while on the beach.

September 10, 2013

Perfect beach read. Fun and light. Great characters (you get really attached to them). Probably as good as the first one

June 27, 2012

I love this series!!! It's such a fun, uplifting, easy read. I couldn't put it down and read it in a couple days!!!

May 28, 2012

Recommended by one of my friends. When I read this book i liked Darcy more as she was more humane. I loved the ending. Rooting for this book to be turned into a movie like Something borrowed. Great summer read on the beach,

February 16, 2012

I completely agree with KimmyKim... This book was fantastic!!! I'm crossing my fingers for the movie!!!

November 09, 2011

Just like something borrowed, this book ROCKS my SOCKS. I loved it!

May 18, 2011

This is, by far, my favorite book from Emily Griffin. I didnt' like Darcy in Something Borrowed but this book shows you her personal growth and at the end of the book, I really liked Darcy. I feel like this book teaches you that people can change and become better. I also love the ending!

September 02, 2009

Even though I started off hating the main character (and thinking Giffin hated her too), this has become my favourite of all of her books. I loved that this is a companion novel to Something Borrowed and seeing Darcy's perspective on the situation. I loved the Ethan character and who Darcy and Ethan both developed.

Chicklit fans will find Emily Giffin's books extremely compelling and enjoyable. I also love the cover art. I can't wait for her next book!

April 24, 2009

This book is the sequel to Something Borrowed. It picks up exactly where Something Borrowed left off, expect it is told from Darcy’s perspective. I highly enjoy seeing events that happened in Something Borrowed through her eyes – it makes for a very creative and entertaining recap of the preceding events. Also, it is interesting to read the second book following Darcy instead of Rachel because Something Borrowed sets Rachel up to be the heroine. Everyone I have talked to about this series says that they didn’t initially like Something Blue because they didn’t want to like Darcy and see things from her perspective. However once you get into the book, you find that you come to understand and love Darcy. She is a heroine in her own right. I don’t want to give too much more away but I will just say that this book highlights how complex women and their friendships can be, and also shows us how there really is two sides to every story – not that we needed reminding.

I didn’t love this book with the same passion as I loved Something Borrowed, but that can probably be attributed to the fact that I related to Rachel much more than I did to Darcy. Regardless though, this book is fantastic and a must read for any chicklit fans!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products