Sonia Kashuk Liquid Line Precision Marker
Good

Sonia Kashuk Liquid Line Precision Marker Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 776 in Eye Liner

The drama of a cat eye is made simple in an easy-to-apply marker format with the Sonia Kashuk Liquid Line Precision Marker.
The specially designed applicator tip offers the ultimate in precision and control to flawlessly frame the eye with intense carbon black or mahogany color. The fluid formula applies smoothly and contains a high percentage of water for extra-long wear.

DIRECTIONS
Apply to the upper lash line. Period After Opening: 6 Months

TIPS
Get doe shaped eyes by giving a slight wing up from the outer corner of the eye.

INGREDIENTS
Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Sodium Laureth‐11 Carboxylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Laureth‐12 Sulfate, Edta. May Contain / Peut Contenir : Black 2, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

June 30, 2015

I bought this on sale at target when it was closing down, therefore I got it very cheap! The first time i used this marker, I was amazed by how precise i could draw on a winged line, and it looked very crisp and clean! it washes off easily, and looked opaque and matte on the skin. I am thinking of stocking up on this item, I will always used this marker!

October 28, 2014

This is my favourite eyeliner ever! I've used lots of brands, from basic drugstore ones to Urban Decay or Benefit ones from Sephora, and this one lasts a long time (I use it every day and I've had it for 3 months). At under $10, the colour is solid, and I haven't had it smudge after it dries. It's also true to its name and is super precise with its fine, felt tip.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml