Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 595 in Foundation

February 05, 2016

i was disappointed in the coverage that this product gave. it did not last the day and was kind of expensive

February 05, 2016

Has a nice fragrance to it
Great for combination skin
Feels like a bb cream with the coverage of a lightweight foundation. Also buildable.
Looks good on its own or set with powder
Has a pump for easy application from tube

September 25, 2015

This Perfecting Luminous Foundation is a very sheer- to light-coverage, dewy finish, liquid foundation for someone with normal to dry skin. I have combination skin and it left my t-zone area quite shinny, but nonetheless, it has a great soft texture that feels light yet still hydrates.

There is a fragrance to this foundation, but I actually quite enjoy it. The scent is like walking through a field of daisies and sipping some soothing green tea...odd I know, but that's what I pick up. :)

April 10, 2015

i love this foundation it matches my skin tone really good and it is really light and the best part is i only payed $1 for it when target was closing.

April 01, 2015

This is a very light coverage foudation, in my opinion it's more like a thick tinted moisturizer. But I love it for in the summer when I'm working and just want some coverage to even out my skin tone without applying tons of makeup. When I am rushed I apply this, set it with a powder, then put mascara on and it looks natural and not too plain.
But for the price, you can't beat it! It's a nice quality product!

November 20, 2014

This foundation is perfect. I usually go towards BB and CC creams for their light luminous coverage, but bought this on a whim. 1st off, it's for the golden gals (the ladies with warmer tones, so hard to find good foundations in these shades) 2nd it's NOT cakey, wears like a second skin and really does give you a luminous glow. Ever wonder how to get that Hollywood glow like the celebrities? This. This is it folks. All day coverage too. Bobbi Brown dupe for 1/4 of the price!