Good

Sonicare Diamond Clean Black Edition Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 83 in Toothbrushes

January 25, 2017

I purchased two of these products. One for myself and one for my boyfriend. I found it to be very loud to the point where it was annoying to brush my teeth. It made a very loud sounds during the whole brushing time. It' sounded like two metals scrapping against each other. I would not recommend this product. Although my teeth did feel very clean after each use. If you can get past the annoying noise then go for it.

December 03, 2014

I have the Diamond Clean in White and I love it! The retail price is pretty high, but I was fortunate enough to get one at a lower price. I had used an Oral-B electric toothbrush for years, but I definitely noticed a difference in how clean my teeth felt when I started using the Sonicare. I also like that it has different settings that I didn't have with the Oral-B.

October 28, 2014

Tried the Sonicare Diamond Clean Toothbrush recently. It was unbelievable how clean my teeth feels afterward. I don't think I need to visit the dentist anytime soon. It really gets rid of the plague. Now that I've tried this toothbrush, I am never going back the old way of brushing.

June 13, 2014

I've been using the Sonicare Diamond Clean toothbrush for about 2 months now and my teeth have never been cleaner. I love that it has 5 different settings depending on how clean I want my teeth to be. I usually use the whitening setting and I have really noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth!