Good

Sonoma Naturals Chia Oil anti-Oxidant Facial Treatment Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #303 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 22, 2014

I was a little iffy about using an oil on my skin seeing as I've had issues with acne lately. I chose this product because it is an anti-inflammatory and I was hoping it would help with both the aging skin & acne issue. Well I'm happy to report that this product is great for me. Not only has my skin cleared up but it feels wonderful. I only use three drops on my face & neck & only once daily. I decided to stop using it for a few days just to test if it was in fact taking care of my issues, well three days later my face was in full bloom of new tiny pimples all over my forehead & jawline once more. Frustrated at having to deal with it again I kicked myself for testing my theory out to begin with. Now that I've once again started using it on a daily basis I'm happy to report I'm mostly acne free, sure I get a stray pimple now and again but nothing compared to what my skin looked like before this product. The bonus is this product is natural & not tested on animals. Win win I'd say.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag