Sons of Anarchy TV Series
Good

Sons of Anarchy TV Series Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 970 in DVD

November 15, 2016

Well how could you not love SOA. We binged watched the whole series. I'm so sad there's not more. IT was so great that both my husband and I enjoyed it as we could watch it together which is rare. If you haven't seen it, you should sit down for a few episodes.

November 15, 2016

The story line is amazing. This is definitely not for kids. There were are few scenes that were too much for me a bit to violent. I binge watch this show. Except I haven't watched season seven. Im so sad that is ended I haven't been able to. The Cast is outstanding. Too many to mention here. Every episode seemed like only minutes long. Action packed . I think I may go watch some now. Two thumbs up.

Charlie Hunnam is so yummy!!!

September 19, 2016

Definitely a show for adults. I binge watched the first 4 seasons. There were always surprises, my jaw dropped many times. I was sad when the series ended.

June 26, 2016

I wasn't sure what to think of the show at first but I started watching it about a year ago and this show is really good. Sometimes it'll make you laugh, cry or make you cringe at what people do in the show but this show was really well done.

April 14, 2016

I absolutely loved this show. I just finished watching the last season finale and had the tissue on hand the whole time, such a great ending to a fantastic tv show. The acting was incredible. This show is definitely for adults as there is a lot of violence and nudity. Love, love, love.

March 16, 2016

I absolutely loved this show, i marathoned 3 seasons in a month to catch up. my sons due date was on the date of the finale luckily he stayed in long enough for me to see it !

March 16, 2016

My husband and I started watching this randomly and got addicted to it so fast. The show is everything a show should be there is humor, suspense, love, fighting, everything. Even someone who thinks they wouldnt enjoy this show should give it a try because this isnt usually my type of show but i loved it. And Jacks is easy on the eyes, Wish that they were still making new seasons

March 16, 2016

I watched this show from season 1 and it was really good. Good acting. Never got old during the series. Wish it lasted longer than it did. Keep you wanting to watxh more.

January 14, 2016

I love this show! It's so intense. It's passionate and full of action. Jax is some nice eye candy.
Yup... It's got all the necessities of a good series.

July 02, 2015

Best show ever. Jax is the best!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye