Sons of Anarchy TV Series
Good

Sons of Anarchy TV Series Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1004 in DVD

March 04, 2017

J'ai adorer cette série ! J'ai écouté épisode après épisode et j'ai terminé la série en si peu de temps tellement c'était accrocheur ! J'étais déçu quand j'ai écouté le tout dernier épisode, j'en aurai pris d'autre ! une très bonne série à voir !

January 29, 2017

I love this show. I have to say that I ended up watching this in like 4 days . i just binged watched the whole thing. there were so much action and there were many twists and turns. I would defenilty recommend this show.

January 20, 2017

I binge watched this so hard that I was finished the first two seasons in a couple of days! This show was intense! A crazy amount of twists and turns, believeable characters and a great storyline. I found some of the scenes slightly intense but continued watching! I was so sad when the series was over.

January 11, 2017

By far one of the GREATEST shows I have ever watched. It's action-packed, hilarious (in a dark humorous kind of way), violent and surprisingly romantic at times. These group of men are the epitome of real, no-nonsense fellas.

This show definitely wouldn't have been included in my top shows to watch, but after giving it a chance, I grew to love it.

The acting is on point, the characters traits develop so well throughout the seasons and just when you think all is well, the tables are turned (pun intended).

Viewer discretion is advised. Not recommended for children.

January 11, 2017

Was not interested in this show at all until one night my boyfriend made me watch the first episode and I was hooked. This show leaves you wanting more with every episode and I am sooooo sad that it is over. I can re-watch this series a million times and not get sick of it. The characters are flawless and the story lines are so well written it is unbelievable - wish this show would come back!

November 15, 2016

Well how could you not love SOA. We binged watched the whole series. I'm so sad there's not more. IT was so great that both my husband and I enjoyed it as we could watch it together which is rare. If you haven't seen it, you should sit down for a few episodes.

November 15, 2016

The story line is amazing. This is definitely not for kids. There were are few scenes that were too much for me a bit to violent. I binge watch this show. Except I haven't watched season seven. Im so sad that is ended I haven't been able to. The Cast is outstanding. Too many to mention here. Every episode seemed like only minutes long. Action packed . I think I may go watch some now. Two thumbs up.

Charlie Hunnam is so yummy!!!

September 19, 2016

Definitely a show for adults. I binge watched the first 4 seasons. There were always surprises, my jaw dropped many times. I was sad when the series ended.

June 26, 2016

I wasn't sure what to think of the show at first but I started watching it about a year ago and this show is really good. Sometimes it'll make you laugh, cry or make you cringe at what people do in the show but this show was really well done.

April 14, 2016

I absolutely loved this show. I just finished watching the last season finale and had the tissue on hand the whole time, such a great ending to a fantastic tv show. The acting was incredible. This show is definitely for adults as there is a lot of violence and nudity. Love, love, love.