• Sony Bravia HDTV
  • Sony Bravia HDTV

Sony Bravia HDTV Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 626 in Electronics

May 14, 2015

I just got a 32" Sony Bravia HD Smart tv. It seems to be working just fine. I'm not sure what the big deal over a smart tv is. Unless you use YouTube a lot they are nothing special. The picture quality is pretty good but honestly I don't know if I would buy it again.

April 17, 2015

This is the brand of flat screen tv my in laws went with to replace their big console. It looks great and hasn't given any problems.

March 24, 2015

Great picture. Had it 6 years and still no problems. Son has had to replace his tv twice in that time- once under warranty. He should have bought Sony.

January 05, 2015

Great tv's! We have had the sony bravia 32" tv for 8 years & its picture is as good as the day we bought it. We have recently bought the 40" & again we are impressed by the quality. We will only buy the bravia as no other tv compares.

September 05, 2014

I have owned several Sony televisions and haven't been disappointed by any of them. The one that I currently have in my living room has been through hell and back , and its 5 years old and it is still going strong. My mom has gone through at least 5 others in that period of time from other brands.

If your looking at the Bravia, you won't be disappointed and it makes it easy to sync other Sony products, like their Playstations.

Ill be a loyal Sony customer for many years to come.