• Sony Playstation 3
  • Sony Playstation 3

Sony Playstation 3 Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 621 in Electronics

With the PlayStation 3 160GB system, you get free PlayStation Network membership, built-in Wi-Fi and 160GB of hard disk drive storage for games, music, videos and photos. This system will come with firmware 3.6 or greater. You can easily upgrade to the latest firmware for free, simply by connecting the PS3 to the internet. And every PS3 system comes with a built-in Blu-ray player to give you pristine picture quality and the best high-definition viewing experience available. Whether it’s gaming, Blu-ray movies, music or online services, experience it all with the PlayStation 3 system. All PlayStation 3 systems are already equipped with everything you need to play stereoscopic 3D games.

January 16, 2017

We recently upgraded to a PS4 but kept our PS3 for the kids. It is still used often and is a fantastic system. Plus we I love that you can snag really great games for cheap!

June 29, 2016

My daughter was offered a new PS4 for Christmas and decided to stay with her 3. She loves how there are so many games and the graphics are great. She can play bluerays, cds and discs in it. She has storage online and can play with her many friends across the world. It is easy to buy extras for her games via the system as well. We also watch Netflix through her PS3. Best system out there in our opinion.

May 22, 2016

I love my Playstation 3, the games on this system are amazing to play and the graphics are awesome. This system plays music, blue rays, stores pictures, has Netflix and a large selection of games.

May 13, 2016

Play station is a awesome unit to have. You can get the internet through this system. All the game are so ralistic now it is hard to believe what they can do with technology now

March 25, 2016

i had one of the for years. Really great you can watch netflix and youtube easily also.
    i had a lot of fun and a lot of great game on this console.
    i've sold it to a friend to buy the new ps4 but still is great at this day.

March 17, 2016

I bought one of a friend of mine because my sisters boyfriend use to play call of duty in it all the time so I wanted to play too. I'm glad o did cause I can watxh Netflix and YouTube on it. I will be keeping it until it wears out.

March 05, 2016

I'm so glad I bought this for the grandkids; they spend so many hours on it (better for them than the internet) Besides I"m always on it so they can't

January 13, 2016

Love the graphics and functionality of PS3, I have youtube, netflix, spotify right on PS3 to view on the television screen. Also love the option of adding PS3 move package.

December 13, 2015

My husband and I bought a Sony Playstation 3 for our Grandson last Year for Christmas and he loves it we also bought him a set of head phones so that he can play and talk with his little friends there's so much that you can do with this system he can take pictures and it shows up on the system and it looks so real he can add himself into the game you can do so much stuff with it it's amazing This Christmas we purchased the Sony Playstation 4 for him for Christmas He's going to be so excited on Christmas Day

December 10, 2015

have had my ps3 for years and the only time it has issues is with my MMORPG. the worst part is the internet browser (quite slow) but with computers, tablets and phones...who would still use their ps3 to browse the itnternet? in every other media aspect, it works perfectly fine.