Sony Xperia Phone Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 146 in Cell Phones

February 16, 2016

So I purchased this phone with all the hype of it being waterproof... Well it's proven to be a piece of #@!? It over heats.. which to me is a huge safety factor... It glitches out constantly.. I really hate that I'm stuck with it.. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE

April 30, 2014

20mp camera, I was in. This is a great phone, Sleek and not to big. Love that it is water proof. Great screen, nice HD effects.
    Sony offers a bunch of apps with it and free promotions from Sony.

April 18, 2014

So, I got this phone because it has the highest megapixel camera going in the cell phone market and I am not a heavy cell phone user. I don't always want to lug around an expensive camera, and while the pictures aren't always perfect they do seem to be of better quality then others I have seen from the iphone and Samsung. Navigation on the phone is easy and have had no issues using the Android based system.

Complication: There are some updates that need the phone to be connected to the computer to complete. While I can speak highly of their customer service center, was still not able to get the update to actually download on the phone - but it still seems to be working fine without it.

It appeared to have a weaker battery than any phone I have previous had, but seems to have been corrected. So perhaps the issue was an app that I was using versus a problem with the actual system.

Happy with the phone - after a year, have no intentions of replacing it.

kelx has posted in the forum topic