Sonya Dakar Flash Facial
Amazing

Sonya Dakar Flash Facial Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 13, 2014

Let me start this review by saying that this product definitely worked for me but I would NEVER buy this product because it's way too expensive. I received this product in a subscription box and was excited to try it out. The flash facial did improve my skin's texture and tone and it was easy to see the results. But, although this product worked, I would never buy it on my own. It costs almost $100 for a small bottle and that's just not worth it.

September 13, 2014

Wow - this product is a splurge, but, it works! I really enjoy high end face products and feel the results this gives you are worth the price! Will last a long time as you only need a few pumps. Skin feels amazing after use! The only downside is it will make you eyes tingle a little from the scent!

August 24, 2014

The flash facial takes 1 minute and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it every night after washing my face with a mild cleanser. It dries quickly and is very easy to remove. It exfoliates well. Too bad it is so expensive. If you can afford the $95 price tag, this is a great product.

August 20, 2014

Really nice I have tried exfoliators like this before called gomage. Its a great pproduct I may try more of hers!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches