Sophie the Giraffe Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 513 in Toys

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

March 27, 2017

Sophie the Giraffe is such a huge part of a child's development. as a baby they hold it crew it and love it. I find it i very durable. great to throw into the diaper bag. but please remember that they need washed and sterilized on a regular basis.
    Lots of debris can collect where the toy allows for air intake. Clean it well

March 19, 2017

Cette fameuse et très populaire girafe Sophie est quand même un peu dispendieuse.
    Composée de matériaux de pemierr qualité, le problème est que vous ne savez pas si votre enfant l'aimera.
    Mon premier garçon ladorait il lui a grignote les pattes pendant de plusieurs mois et mon deuxième garçon n'a jamais voulu la croquer pour soulager ses maux de gencives et de dents qui percent.
    Demandez la en cadeau de shower !

March 19, 2017

Sophie Sophie Sophie! My son doesn't use this anymore but when he did he absolutely loved it, couldn't leave the house without it. It was so good for teething, he used it so much. It can be pricey but in all honesty, it's completely worth it.

March 11, 2017

I fell into the Sophie The Giraffe hype and ended up getting it for my daughter when she was teething even though I found it ridiculously priced. Shes made of a natural rubber and a non a toxic paint so it's safe for a your little one to chew on. Its easy to clean. I even sterilized it a right after taking it out of the box. Unfortunatelyut my daughter enjoyed chewing on everything except Sophie. She held it in her hands all but seconds before throwing it. I kept giving it back to her and she would throw it away. I tried on a few other occasions but she wanted no part of it. I'm going to put it up for my upcoming interview June baby and hope she enjoys it during her teething period. If not I wasted money on a cute looking, squeaky rubber toy.

February 17, 2017

This toy is one of the only things the kids ask for and want to play with when their little it seems. It was lost more than once and I never heard the word Sophie come more out of a child's mouth when he lost his and required a new one. At one point in time there was an awesome sale on these giraffes at toysRus and multiple were bought due to several baby showers happening around us within several months. Price? I don't think it's worth it.. Quiet though from a screaming child? WORTH IT!

February 06, 2017

Baby loves to chew on this toy, it helps to massage the gums and distract from the teething pain. It cleans easily with mild soap and water. We still have our first one but would probably buy another one if this one doesn't survive the next bout of teeth growing in.

February 01, 2017

I got this as a gift at my baby shower and it is fantastic! My son loves it and has it all the time! I told myself I would never spend that much on a teether but I'm so glad one of my family members did because I would recommend this to anyone! My best friends daughter loves hers as well! Sophie is great!!

November 07, 2016

I thought this toy was ridiculously expensive- until my daughter came along, and she used it so much that we ended up having 3! (leaving one at Grandma's too)! The usage alone was worth it, and I think it helped my daughter a lot with teething and hand coordination

October 10, 2016

The most expensive teething toy we own but worth every penny! Whatever it is about this toy, my son will literally chomp on it all day. It's never far from his mouth and it's so comforting to know that we have something that always calms him down. It's even been effective when trying to limit pacifier use.

This teething toy is very cute, soft and squeaks for added entertainment. Be careful if you have dogs as they like this one too!

October 05, 2016

Ma niece ne se sépare pas de Sophie. Ce jouet est merveilleux selon moi. Elle est merveilleuse pour faire les dents et se tient bien dans la main. A demander en cadeau.