Sophie the Giraffe Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 492 in Toys

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

February 17, 2017

This toy is one of the only things the kids ask for and want to play with when their little it seems. It was lost more than once and I never heard the word Sophie come more out of a child's mouth when he lost his and required a new one. At one point in time there was an awesome sale on these giraffes at toysRus and multiple were bought due to several baby showers happening around us within several months. Price? I don't think it's worth it.. Quiet though from a screaming child? WORTH IT!

February 06, 2017

Baby loves to chew on this toy, it helps to massage the gums and distract from the teething pain. It cleans easily with mild soap and water. We still have our first one but would probably buy another one if this one doesn't survive the next bout of teeth growing in.

February 01, 2017

I got this as a gift at my baby shower and it is fantastic! My son loves it and has it all the time! I told myself I would never spend that much on a teether but I'm so glad one of my family members did because I would recommend this to anyone! My best friends daughter loves hers as well! Sophie is great!!

November 07, 2016

I thought this toy was ridiculously expensive- until my daughter came along, and she used it so much that we ended up having 3! (leaving one at Grandma's too)! The usage alone was worth it, and I think it helped my daughter a lot with teething and hand coordination

October 10, 2016

The most expensive teething toy we own but worth every penny! Whatever it is about this toy, my son will literally chomp on it all day. It's never far from his mouth and it's so comforting to know that we have something that always calms him down. It's even been effective when trying to limit pacifier use.

This teething toy is very cute, soft and squeaks for added entertainment. Be careful if you have dogs as they like this one too!

October 05, 2016

Ma niece ne se sépare pas de Sophie. Ce jouet est merveilleux selon moi. Elle est merveilleuse pour faire les dents et se tient bien dans la main. A demander en cadeau.

October 03, 2016

I love Sophie.. Too bad my daughter doesn't really care for her lol. I have so much Sophie merchandise from toys to books etc, so I was hoping my daughter would be obsessed with her teether, but she has no interest! Very good quality though

October 03, 2016

This giraffe is so soft and easy to hold for little hands. My daughter's first toy that she held and took along with her. Easy to chew and gentle on her mouth. This is always a must have for every baby

September 07, 2016

I said I would never spend so much money on a teether, and I didn't, we got it at our baby shower. Hallelujah. Don't know how we would make it through teething without this toy. Our daughter loves it and it goes everywhere with us! I'd buy it again and again!

July 31, 2016

Great investment i used it for both of my kids . I dont know what exactly about this toy but babies loves it. It rubbery very chewable. Cant go anywhere without it. I cheaped out and bought the cheaper version aka villy do not buy ut too thin, not my sophie