Sophie the Giraffe Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 470 in Toys

Sophie the Giraffe is a teether – a toy for teething infants to chew on – in the form of a 7-inch-high hevea rubber giraffe.

November 07, 2016

I thought this toy was ridiculously expensive- until my daughter came along, and she used it so much that we ended up having 3! (leaving one at Grandma's too)! The usage alone was worth it, and I think it helped my daughter a lot with teething and hand coordination

October 10, 2016

The most expensive teething toy we own but worth every penny! Whatever it is about this toy, my son will literally chomp on it all day. It's never far from his mouth and it's so comforting to know that we have something that always calms him down. It's even been effective when trying to limit pacifier use.

This teething toy is very cute, soft and squeaks for added entertainment. Be careful if you have dogs as they like this one too!

October 05, 2016

Ma niece ne se sépare pas de Sophie. Ce jouet est merveilleux selon moi. Elle est merveilleuse pour faire les dents et se tient bien dans la main. A demander en cadeau.

October 03, 2016

I love Sophie.. Too bad my daughter doesn't really care for her lol. I have so much Sophie merchandise from toys to books etc, so I was hoping my daughter would be obsessed with her teether, but she has no interest! Very good quality though

October 03, 2016

This giraffe is so soft and easy to hold for little hands. My daughter's first toy that she held and took along with her. Easy to chew and gentle on her mouth. This is always a must have for every baby

September 07, 2016

I said I would never spend so much money on a teether, and I didn't, we got it at our baby shower. Hallelujah. Don't know how we would make it through teething without this toy. Our daughter loves it and it goes everywhere with us! I'd buy it again and again!

July 31, 2016

Great investment i used it for both of my kids . I dont know what exactly about this toy but babies loves it. It rubbery very chewable. Cant go anywhere without it. I cheaped out and bought the cheaper version aka villy do not buy ut too thin, not my sophie

July 31, 2016

I bought this for my oldest daughter when she was teething because it was all the rage at the time. I was surprised with how expensive it was for a little toy but ultimately I was happy with the purchase. We ended up giving it to a friend for their son and he loved it as well.

July 31, 2016

People look at me like I'm crazy when I recommend this expensive giraffe but it seems to be a baby favourite and great for teething mouths. I think he's adorable and it's easy to clean!

July 26, 2016

My son was give Sophie as a Christmas gift. I thought spending that kind of money on a baby toy was ridiculous but my son absolutely loved it. I'm not sure what makes this toy different from all the others but it is definitely a favourite.