Sorel Boots
Good

Sorel Boots Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 105 in Boots

March 10, 2011

These boots are definitely heavy duty but they cut up my feet. I found I could only wear them comfortably was the wear super thick socks with them. And they are really heavy.

October 01, 2010

I needed to get a pair of warm, waterproof boots that are decent looking - which is impossible because there's not a very good selection of stylish winter boots! I thought I could wear my Tretorn boots since they have a fur lining but they're not that warm or comfortable :( And I refuse to kill my second pair of Uggs in the snow! I threw my last ones out after one season! I don't know how people continue to wear their hideous worn out Uggs that are practically falling apart. I could never do that. Which is just another excuse to buy a new pair ;p

Anyway, my boyfriend bought a pair of Sorel boots at browns which I thought were pretty cute on him and after our first snow storm, I decided that I needed a pair of boots too! hehe So I ordered this matching pair as his from Aritzia :)
    I can't believe some of the Sorel's can go upto $400!! They all look the same to me!