Sorel Winter Boots Joan of Arctic Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 99 in Boots

October 01, 2016

I fell in love with these boots last year 2015. Sorel has soooo many designs but they are distinct in the way that you know it is a Sorel boot when you see it.

They have a solid, super strong, water proof sole, and made of 100% leather/suede. They are made in Canada which is a huge seller for me. I like supporting us Canadians. I also love the traditional fur hem at the top of the boot.

The Joan of Arctic feature I like is the overlay over the bottom by the laces. It is also a "classic"" women's boot for Sorel. They also have a dress boot in the Joan of Arctic collection. Check out www.sorelfootwear.ca and you will be amazed at all the designs and all the details of the ambition and dedication that goes into making their products

September 27, 2016

Les bottes sont belles pour la vie de tout les jours. Elle sont chaudes pour l'hiver du québec. Facile à porter ,elle sont de bonne qualité. Je les trouve très belle.

April 22, 2016

don't really care for anything sorel ordered this from the sears winter catalogue and they just looked terrible with every outfit, only ever wore them a couple times before selling them to someone else

March 23, 2016

I love love love these boots! I remember going to pick out a pair of Sorels every winter when I was younger... then I gave them up because for a few years to was SO NOT COOL to wear boots haha. A few years ago I got another pair and I'm sooo glad I did. Super cute and amazingly warm winter boots!

February 27, 2016

These Sorel Winter Boots Joan of Arctic are very very cute. So stylish and warm. Great winter boots. Expenaive but well worth it and the soles are great they have great grip.

February 16, 2016

Super comfy and super warm! At first I thought they didn't look great because it looked big and chucky as a boot. But when I started wearing them, I realized they are pretty cute. It's never easy finding a stylish winter boot until now.

January 31, 2016

These boots did provide some degree of warmth and grip on slippery areas. Worked fine for puddles because of the waterproof nature. The look was somewhat utilitarian, but not necessarily unstylish. Medium to heavy duty. A little pricey, but worked without issues.

December 17, 2015

A bit expensive but worth it. They are cute, durable and best of all, WARM! These are fantastic for our cold and snowy Canadian winters. I love them!

October 21, 2015

Super cute for a warm winter boot, very high quality! I really like my Sorel Winter Boots Joan of Arctic boots

June 11, 2015

I love these boots, their super warm & waterproof!!