S.O.S. Pads Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 342 in Household Cleaning Products

October 26, 2016

Works great for removing baked on food on cookware. Even removes hard oil stains on pans. Unlike other steel wool brands SOS fine fibers prevent scratching on delicate cookware while being strong enough to actually work.

October 23, 2016

These are great on any dishes that have baked on food or for cleaning grills, anything that needs a good scrubbing. If you mix them with vinegar you can make a stain for wood. They have cleaned my patio furniture year after year and I like cleaning house my sinks with them. They are inexpensive and you can even use them for cleaning the bathroom, just keep the one for the bathroom though. I wouldn't want to spread the germs to my cookware. These are a must have for everyone's under the sink cupboard.

October 04, 2016

SOS is such a good name for this product, they come to the rescue for your dishes.

They work instantly, and not only for one use either. I find if you just get it slightly wet and wash your pot/pan etc out of the actual sink of water, it will last even longer as all of the soap won't let out in your dishwater. Also, you can see more closely when the pot/pan is clean.

I don't always wear dish gloves, and the SOS Pads don't bother my hands at all. Make sure you don't use them on hard plastic though because it will scratch.

TIP: For porous or soft surfaces, wrap the SOS Pad in a dish cloth then scrub, it seems to work just as good and with the cover of the dish cloth, your plastics don't get scratched.

They are very affordable and a must have below my kitchen sink. I do recommend these.

October 04, 2016

Works well on pots and pans, Sinks, oven grills and BBQ grills. I have also used it on my bath tub. It didn't scratch it at all. It works wonders. A definite must have in your kitchen or any household.

October 03, 2016

Éponge durable qui enlève beaucoup de tâches désagréable dans la cuisine. Mousse sous l'eau et beaucoup de produit à l'intérieur des éponges. Je recommande.

October 03, 2016

These are a must have to scrub pits and pans and ceramic baking dishes. Works really well, just be careful on what you are using it on, to be sure it doesn't leave scratches

August 10, 2016

Les SOS PADS sont super pour décrocher les grosses tâches, mais ça dépend où! J'ai fais l'erreur de l'utilisé sur du bois et ça laissé une tâche délavé! Ne pas utilisé n'importe où, faut faire très attention! Sinon l'éponge dure assez longtemps et fait de résultat éfficaces, ce qui est génial!

June 20, 2016

These SOS pads work wonders, but you need to know what surfaces they are safe on. Don't use on sensitive surfaces or teflon, they will scratch. Use on cast iron and regular steel pots and pans and other hard surfaces. They clean extremely well with minimum effort. A staple in our house for those really heavy duty jobs.

June 19, 2016

These work amazing on my pots and ceramic baking dishes. I fill them up to soak and toss the SOS pad right in so that the soapy stuff can disperse from them and soak the dishes. I then wipe the dishes with the SOS pad, and it gets absolutely EVERYTHING off so easily!!!

June 08, 2016

I used to use SOS pads faithfully on pots, cookie sheets and casserole dishes to clean up hard baked on messes. They worked very well with some good old elbow grease.....BUT.....they scratched the surfaces up something awful! They are inexpensive and do clean up well but I just find they do more damage to your pots and sheets than they are worth!