S.O.S. Pads Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

February 13, 2017

sos pads can do anything i swear! From rust to hard caked on food, to calcium build up. I use these on a daily basis, especially when doing the dishes. They are a must have in my home!

February 06, 2017

These are just classic must haves for the kitchen!!! I grew up using these to scrub my mom's pots, and now I carry on the tradition! They honestly work the best getting the grime off of pots and pans

February 06, 2017

I've always remembered my mom having these on hand for doing the dishes, and always worked great for cleaning up - even the burnt food I would make as a teenager would pretty well wipe off with not much effort!
    Now with a messy little toddler running around these are my best friend on a daily basis and not only for dishes. Between nail polish(suppose to be peel off, ya right) on my stove/floor or marker on my fridge it works so well! I will always have these at my place, and they are super affordable.

October 26, 2016

Works great for removing baked on food on cookware. Even removes hard oil stains on pans. Unlike other steel wool brands SOS fine fibers prevent scratching on delicate cookware while being strong enough to actually work.

October 23, 2016

These are great on any dishes that have baked on food or for cleaning grills, anything that needs a good scrubbing. If you mix them with vinegar you can make a stain for wood. They have cleaned my patio furniture year after year and I like cleaning house my sinks with them. They are inexpensive and you can even use them for cleaning the bathroom, just keep the one for the bathroom though. I wouldn't want to spread the germs to my cookware. These are a must have for everyone's under the sink cupboard.

October 04, 2016

SOS is such a good name for this product, they come to the rescue for your dishes.

They work instantly, and not only for one use either. I find if you just get it slightly wet and wash your pot/pan etc out of the actual sink of water, it will last even longer as all of the soap won't let out in your dishwater. Also, you can see more closely when the pot/pan is clean.

I don't always wear dish gloves, and the SOS Pads don't bother my hands at all. Make sure you don't use them on hard plastic though because it will scratch.

TIP: For porous or soft surfaces, wrap the SOS Pad in a dish cloth then scrub, it seems to work just as good and with the cover of the dish cloth, your plastics don't get scratched.

They are very affordable and a must have below my kitchen sink. I do recommend these.

October 04, 2016

Works well on pots and pans, Sinks, oven grills and BBQ grills. I have also used it on my bath tub. It didn't scratch it at all. It works wonders. A definite must have in your kitchen or any household.

October 03, 2016

Éponge durable qui enlève beaucoup de tâches désagréable dans la cuisine. Mousse sous l'eau et beaucoup de produit à l'intérieur des éponges. Je recommande.

October 03, 2016

These are a must have to scrub pits and pans and ceramic baking dishes. Works really well, just be careful on what you are using it on, to be sure it doesn't leave scratches

August 10, 2016

Les SOS PADS sont super pour décrocher les grosses tâches, mais ça dépend où! J'ai fais l'erreur de l'utilisé sur du bois et ça laissé une tâche délavé! Ne pas utilisé n'importe où, faut faire très attention! Sinon l'éponge dure assez longtemps et fait de résultat éfficaces, ce qui est génial!