S.O.S. Pads Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 377 in Household Cleaning Products

March 14, 2017

Produit extremement necessaire chez nous car on a beaucoup de bouches a nourir et grace a ce produit les graisses tenaces senlevent sans effort et nabiment pas les casseroles

March 14, 2017

I love these things!. My mom used them and now I'm using them. They are getting harder to find, probably due to everything being organic and natural, but they work wonders. When you get down to the very bottom you should probably wear some gloves lol but they are truly worth every penny and get all the nasty stuff off pots pans and ovens. hell I've even used it on the BBQ .

March 09, 2017

I'm finding it harder and harder to find the original SOS pads. I think it might be due to pots and pans having that anti-scratch surface. However, the pads really do work well on nasty, burned pans and they are terrific when cleaning the oven racks and nasty sugar spills from fruit pies.

March 09, 2017

This is definitely a must have kitchen tool. When you have a tough to clean greasy pan this definitely makes the job a whole lot easier. Although they are made of steel wool and look abrasive, they are actually gentle and do not scratch the surfaces of your pots and pans. I actually used to use these to clean the inside of my oven before I purchased a self cleaning oven and it worked great. Who doesn't like a product that gets things clean with little to no effort. They are inexpensive and extremely versatile around the house and garage for all your cleaning needs.

February 13, 2017

sos pads can do anything i swear! From rust to hard caked on food, to calcium build up. I use these on a daily basis, especially when doing the dishes. They are a must have in my home!

February 06, 2017

These are just classic must haves for the kitchen!!! I grew up using these to scrub my mom's pots, and now I carry on the tradition! They honestly work the best getting the grime off of pots and pans

February 06, 2017

I've always remembered my mom having these on hand for doing the dishes, and always worked great for cleaning up - even the burnt food I would make as a teenager would pretty well wipe off with not much effort!
    Now with a messy little toddler running around these are my best friend on a daily basis and not only for dishes. Between nail polish(suppose to be peel off, ya right) on my stove/floor or marker on my fridge it works so well! I will always have these at my place, and they are super affordable.

October 26, 2016

Works great for removing baked on food on cookware. Even removes hard oil stains on pans. Unlike other steel wool brands SOS fine fibers prevent scratching on delicate cookware while being strong enough to actually work.

October 23, 2016

These are great on any dishes that have baked on food or for cleaning grills, anything that needs a good scrubbing. If you mix them with vinegar you can make a stain for wood. They have cleaned my patio furniture year after year and I like cleaning house my sinks with them. They are inexpensive and you can even use them for cleaning the bathroom, just keep the one for the bathroom though. I wouldn't want to spread the germs to my cookware. These are a must have for everyone's under the sink cupboard.

October 04, 2016

SOS is such a good name for this product, they come to the rescue for your dishes.

They work instantly, and not only for one use either. I find if you just get it slightly wet and wash your pot/pan etc out of the actual sink of water, it will last even longer as all of the soap won't let out in your dishwater. Also, you can see more closely when the pot/pan is clean.

I don't always wear dish gloves, and the SOS Pads don't bother my hands at all. Make sure you don't use them on hard plastic though because it will scratch.

TIP: For porous or soft surfaces, wrap the SOS Pad in a dish cloth then scrub, it seems to work just as good and with the cover of the dish cloth, your plastics don't get scratched.

They are very affordable and a must have below my kitchen sink. I do recommend these.