Sour Patch Kids Candy

Sour Patch Kids Candy Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 195 in Candy

March 13, 2016

Omg i can't belive they did small packages for people that needs a mini sugar rush :P i LOVE maynards :P Everybody should try does candy i betcha it won't be a waste of time :P

March 13, 2016

Okay these are soo good I get them every time I go to the movies and I eat them until the bag is gone and my mouth is raw! I have no shame in my live for these and again - did you know they are VEGAN!

January 31, 2016

These do taste like artificial flavours, but that was to be expected for something like this when odd shapes and flavours were meant to be showcased here. Each one was good with a thin even coating of sour sugar sanding on it. The sourness then gave way to sweet jelly that could range from soft to hard, depending on how fresh it was. Still one of my favorites.

January 11, 2016

I love any candy that's sour and chewy and I love the different flavors of each sour candy ,I buy these all the time

July 31, 2015

little sour drops of gummy heaven that cascades and crecends on the tip of my tounge

June 08, 2015

Such classic candy sweet! Hubby and I get these pretty often - great to munch on while watching movie. Sweet and sour! Yeah!!

June 08, 2015

I love these they start out sour and then they turn sweet, they are nice and fruity!

June 08, 2015

Great taste! Love the flavours! Great mix of sweet and sour! Love 'em!

June 08, 2015

i love these and so do my grandchildren . When we walk to the store i know what we all want lol. they are so good perfect sore sweet combination

June 08, 2015

A perfect blend of sweet and sour. Kids and adults love them. Very tasty treat!