Sour Patch Popsicle

Sour Patch Popsicle Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 248 in Granola Bars

April 08, 2016

I really enjoyed these they are packed with flavor and there's just a little layer over the outside that is sour once that's gone it's like a regular Popsicle. My son loves these and they are not too big so he is able to eat the whole thing before it starts to melt. Great flavors as well.

March 04, 2016

I used to ear sour patch candy as kids!!!
This popsicle brings me back to those moments :)
That taste from a candy got transferred to an enjoyable popsicle, sweet and sour, yet refreshing and cold, perfect for summer...when it finally arrives

March 04, 2016

These are really good ,you get that little bit of sour mixed with the little bit of sweet,what a great combination, so great on a hot day.They are pretty reasonable in price and I buy them alot in the summer .My daughter absolutely loves them

May 07, 2015

I wasn't sure if I liked this. It was too sour to be refreshing on a hot day, but the flavour was good. I bought one of the individual popsicles at a gas station and it made me sad how sad the popsicle character looked. I felt even worse after his head fell off.

I had this in raspberry. I would be interested to try other flavours - just not when I'm in dire need of something cold and refreshing. This was really sour!

July 19, 2014

Great flavor. Hit your sweet and sour taste buds on a hot day