Sour puss Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 87 in Coolers

October 19, 2016

J'adore le sour puss! J'en avait acheter une bouteille et je l'ai terminée assez vite...c'est assez sucré mais si on en prend pas trop dans la même soirée c'es très bon !

September 19, 2016

Always needed when there is a party to go to! Great for mixing drinks with or taking shots of! My favourite is Red Sour Puss and sprite as well as re Sour Puss and Blue Curacao!

April 07, 2016

My cousin absolutely loves this stuff. I don't understand why haha.
The tart flavours are not good to mix with anything to make a beverage.
It's okay when mixed with other alcohol to make a shot but still not
top of my preference list.

April 06, 2016

This is such a terrible alcoholic beverage. There is the odd mixed drink that I don't mind that has this stuff in it but overall, blech. It is way too sweet. After a sip of this stuff your teeth have a horrible, gross coating on them. And the taste is just awful.

April 06, 2016

I can't stand the taste of alcohol at all but for some reason I like sour puss, I've tried almost all of the flavours and have liked them all. Maybe because the sourness takes over the alcohol taste. These are great for mixed drinks as well.

October 23, 2015

I do not like Sour Puss. Any flavour. They are all awful.
Too sugary, too much sour flavour, and just gross.
Its hurts my stomach and doesn't give me a buzz.
I will never drink it again, unless there is a small fraction
of it in a mixed drink, along with other alcohol.

October 15, 2015

I tried this before and I actually got really sick from drinking it, it's far too sweet and the sour taste is kind of unpleasant. Not for me but a lot of people like this alcohol because it's sweet. Left me with a bad headache the day after.

October 15, 2015

I love this alcohol it taste so good if you like sour things it's great for all parties