Source Greek Yogurt

Source Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 245 in Yogurt

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt… thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it’s made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. Greek yogurt is good but Yoplait Greek is SO good. That's because our Greek yogurt tastes as good as a Yoplait should!

*Product description via yoplait.com

March 11, 2015

This to is another great yogurt. smooth and creamy. taste is superb. great for adding to smoothies for a nice creamy consistency.

January 28, 2015

I buy this product on a regular basis, it is a very good product

December 11, 2014

Really tasty and creamy to perfection ! And to top it all very low on calories !! Excellent choice !

July 22, 2014

Love the mandarin flavour. It is never runny but not too thick.

September 25, 2013

I really enjoyed the Strawberry flavoured one -- I've just started eating Greek yogurts and this is one of my favourites. Will be trying all the flavours -- its great on its own or with some high fibre cereal & fruit for breakfast.

August 12, 2013

I have been trying to get on the Greek Yogurt Band Wagon for awhile now but couldn't get past the taste. I decided to give Source Greek Yogurt with stirred in fruit a try and I have to say it is absolutely amazing. I will definitely be purchasing this again!!