South Beach Living Fiber Fit Bars in S'mores

South Beach Living Fiber Fit Bars in S'mores Reviews

1 review
Ranked #161 out of 178 in Weight Management

April 20, 2010

I actually received this bar as a free sample. However it appears they run about $3.49 per box of 5. I think the price is 'okay' for the product - would be more apt to buy if I had a coupon or store was having a sale. However I really liked this product.

The product contains 36% of your daily fiber requirements -- 9 grams per bar! They are 110 calories, 4 grams of fat (0 Grams saturated fat).

The bar was delicious and very filling. I don't believe this is intended as a meal replacement bar - at only 110 calories, but a healthy, filling snack to help you get more fiber in your diet. It was almost like eating a candy bar, but without being too sweet. At first I was a bit worried that this much fiber might cause tummy distress - but not at all! My hunger was satisfied for probably 4-5 hours after eating the S'mores bar. I would definitely buy these again. They'd be great to take along when traveling, hiking, or anytime you want a satisfying healthy snack to satisfy you until your next meal time.