Southern Comfort

Southern Comfort Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 41 in Liqueur

May 12, 2016

This is definitely an acquired taste but once you get past the first drink or two you will be pulling out the shot glasses to do shots of the stuff! This is my go to choice if I can't decide what else to drink. Its great over ice, or mixed with pop, and of course on its own as a shot.

April 06, 2016

I do not like the taste of this. The smell is just horrible . I just you don't but liquor for the smell!. I mixed this one time with icetea. Which is a knock of long island icetea

March 16, 2016

I love a nice SoCo on the rocks when I'm enjoying a stiffer spirit but mixing this with a half oz of triple sec and a bit of sprite you've got a refreshing drink that'll sneak up and hit you right in the buzzed bone.

March 09, 2016

I don't drink hard alcohol very much but when I want to have a glass or two I turn to Southern Comfort.It is very smooth tasting,and has a good after taste.I usually mix this with Ginger Ale with a slice of orange.Southern Comfort makes a great shooter called a Sicilian Kiss...1/2 oz of SoCo and 1/2 oz of Ameretto...mmmmm it is the best....

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS