Soy Dream

Soy Dream Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

A powerhouse of nutrition, Soy Dream® Enriched is fortified with vitamins A, D, E, and B12. With as much calcium as dairy milk, this delicious soymilk is also a good source of iron, phosphorous and potassium. Cholesterol free and lactose free, the rich creamy non-dairy beverage tastes great. Soy Dream® Enriched original is the perfect soy alternative for use in recipes because it won’t change the taste.

November 30, 2016

Wonderful product. I love the taste - it's a great and a great way to get more protein (which is typically difficult for me). Very satisfying and tasty. The price point is also reasonable.

January 22, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

I was excited to try this product as soon as I was selected as one of the testers to experience Dream™ non-dairy beverages. I enjoyed this product very much as it has a delicious taste that is better than other non-dairy beverages that I have tried in the past. I love how it comes in a variety of flavours. I only tried one flavour so far, and I am already excited to try the rest. This product is perfect for making many recipes, especially a Berry, Berry Delicious Smoothie!

I would definitely purchase this product again and would recommend Dream™ non-dairy beverages to a friend! Try it out!

January 03, 2016

This soy Dream is way better than the four litre soy beverage which is riddle with sugar, I use this for making the perfect smoothie and drink as it is. Perfect for my family which we love, no carrageenan, yea!