SPAresource vanilla grapefruit body lotion
Amazing

SPAresource vanilla grapefruit body lotion Reviews

Ranked #1074 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

SPAresource vanilla grapefruit body lotion is made with shea butter, vitamin E, aloe extract and seaweed extract. This lotion goes on smooth, absorbs quickly leaving your skin soft, smoother and more beautifully fragrant. Visit sparesource.ca for more information.

June 16, 2014

I love, love, love the scent of this lotion! This is probably my favourite scented lotion and I always get compliments on days when I use it. It's a great value and I bought mine at Walmart. I do find the lotion a bit thick and slower to dry (more like a cream) - this is why I did not give 5-stars. However, I do highly recommend this if you want to smell amazing and don't mind the feel of lotion on your skin.

August 15, 2011

I received this as a free sample. I found it was the same quality as your average "scented" lotion. Not very moisturizing, I feel that these products are really only used for the scents rather then how well they moisturize. The smell was decent, heavy on the vanilla. I think this is a great company for scented products because it is much more affordable then The Body Shop or Bath and Body Works and the quality is on par.

July 13, 2011

SPA Resource Vanilla Grapefruit body lotion has a sweet fresh sugary zest scent to it making it smell good enough to eat.
    It’s made with shea butter, vitamin e, aloe extract and seaweed extract. Slather onto skin from neck to toes after bath or shower, especially on dry areas like elbows and knees and you’ll fall in love with it. It goes on smooth, absorbs quickly leaving your skin soft, smoother and with a beautifully summery fragrant to it.
    Some body lotions can be oily and tend to stay that way no matter how much you try to rub it into your skin, but this body lotion doesn’t do that.
    Use everyday as often as you like you won’t be sorry you did. I received this as a free sample, but it sells for $2 to $6 on the web site depending on the size that you buy. I’ve also seen it in WalMart.

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge