SpaRitual Nail Lacquer

SpaRitual Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1137 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

SpaRitual offers the first vegan family of nail lacquers, free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene. the Nail Lacquer has the physiological power to soothe or seduce, nurture or ignite. By fusing the disciplines of color therapy. Visit sparitual.com for more information.

July 16, 2015

Great vegan polish with no nasty chemical, stays on forever

July 18, 2011

Although I don’t find spa rituals to last as long as OPI or dry as quick the fact that is vegan friendly is enough for me to never use anything else again. They have tons of great colors and very high company standards, by far the best vegan polish on the market.

April 27, 2011

love it!so safe!

December 15, 2007

The first time I tried SpaRitual products was when I had a pedicure at 10Spot Nail Bar. I was very impressed by the color selection and the quality of this product. I normally use OPI and this product is on par with it's quality. I researched it and found out that SpaRitual products are eco-friendly products that are made with vegan ingredients that are naturally colored and free from synthetic dyes. I found that this product is not as widely carried as OPI but it can be found at various spas etc. If ever you get a chance to check this product out, I would do so. You will not be disappointed!