Sparkle Mini Paper Towels

Sparkle Mini Paper Towels Reviews

1 review
Ranked #63 out of 192 in Household Essentials

July 19, 2016

These are not what I expected when I purchased them. I thought I was buying regular paper towels, but the turned out to be just fine. I have not had any messes that were so big I was sorry I had these paper towels. So my mistake turned out to be fine, now if I had a normal paper towel holder I might not be so happy, but I have the kind the sits on the counter and it does not matter if it is a bit shorter.

I think this has turned out to be a good experience, now I know what I will be buying should I decide to buy them again. I would say we are saving a little bit of paper and every little bit helps. I am posting a photo, though not sure if you can tell from it...imagine a regular size paper towel goes to the knob on the top.

I think these might be good for a party or even a bathroom, if they start making holder this size. I think the makers of this product should consider giving away a plastic holder with their product and more people might be inclined to order them.