Special Effects Hair Dye in Pimpin' Purple
Good

Special Effects Hair Dye in Pimpin' Purple Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 286 in Hair Colour

September 24, 2015

I absolutely am in love with the special effects brand. I used pimpin purple a few months ago and was so please. I have been dying my hair colors since I was 8 so I am very picky about dyes especially lately. I was using manic panic before special effects and I found that with manic panic there was too much bleeding, the color didn't stay in very long and faded to a really bad color. With special effects pimpin purple I found that it doesn't bleed much and when it comes to fading it doesn't fade that gross color we all hate. Mine when from purple to blue and then to a light pink. So I was quite please with that and will continue to uy special effects as my regular brand.

May 21, 2014

This stuff is unreal!
    it is hard to find but when you do - stock up!! This color fades brighter is you can believe it. Currently, i have not touched it up for 2 months. While it isn't bright purple anymore, it fades into a color that is still acceptable and doesn't look washed out. This is the only fashion hair color I will use (but beware your pillow will turn purple!)