Special K Bar in Strawberry

Special K Bar in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 248 in Granola Bars

February 12, 2016

My son LOVES these Special K bars. He loves eating the bars as they taste delicious! He always wants more since one just isn't enough he says....! Definitely a great lunch snack or afternoon snack!

August 19, 2015

I eat one bar every morning and I can't get enough of them! They have a burst of flavour that is amazing for the morning.

March 13, 2015

Not too sure why everyone thinks these are so healthy! Did they actually read the ingredients? Taste is good but not a healthy snack!

March 09, 2015

These are very healthy and taste amazing. it is also very convenient you can take them with you every where you go so that you can have a healthy snack whenever you feel a hunger coming on and you need something quick easy and healthy.

March 08, 2015

I like these as a healthy choice snack. I like the flavour and the convenience of them. I just wish the were a little more filling.

February 06, 2015

I loved this product it tasted so good and it didn't taste like something that is low in fat and calories. I am going to definitely buy these again.

January 23, 2015

I love Special K products. A very tasty bar that is chewy and filling. I like the added drizzle on top of the bar. It tastes like real strawberries, not anything artificial. A snack that you feel good about eating.