Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps
Good

Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 1120 in Snacks

May 12, 2016

these little guys are fantastic! they are like pop tarts but better for you and you don't feel too bad over having one of these bad boys. great for any busy mom who can barely have time to sit down.

March 16, 2016

These are a great little snack to have. I feel better eating them knowing they are Special K brand and much healthier than eating regular pop tarts.I have tried all the flavors but the blueberry is my favorite. Such flavor packed into the bars..

February 22, 2016

I love the Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps. The flavour is great and sweet enough that I feel like I am having a treat, without all of the extra calories of a chocolate bar. I love blueberries so anything like this is a plus for me. They are a little on the pricy side, so I buy them once on sale.

February 22, 2016

I don't know how great the nutritional value is for these but they are really good for a sweet snack that's low in calories . I find that they taste a bit like blueberry pop tarts which aren't exactly healthy but the Special K crisps are a better option!

February 14, 2016

These taste amazing and are a great snack or even breakfast option. They are good for you and taste great! Only down side is the price.. They're a bit pricey which usually keeps me from buying them unfortunately. If you have a few extra bugs to spare, definitely worth it!

July 09, 2015

You do not really taste any blueberry and they are so thin you feel like you have to eat more just to be satisfied.

July 08, 2015

I am sooo addicted to these, they taste amazing and they are only 100 calories so they are guilt free. They almost taste like a pop tart they are so crispy and the blueberry filling is so yummy. I like to take them for a quick breakfast or have them as a snack.