Special K Cinnamon Pecan Cereal
Good

Special K Cinnamon Pecan Cereal Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 322 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Cinnamon Pecan is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

January 21, 2016

I don't eat alot cereal but this cereal has great flavor ,love the mixture of flavors ,not just good for cereal but makes a great snack too

March 14, 2015

An excellent pecan cereal with just the right amount of cinnamon. An excellent Kellogg's Special K cereal.

December 05, 2014

I love pecans and kellogs cereals, its great.

December 05, 2014

So delicious! One of my favourite flavours. The only problem is that it's really hard to find.

June 20, 2014

Wooowww we love That cereal it so good at the moning whit yogourt!

June 11, 2014

This was my favorite flavor. I haven't been able to find it anywhere anymore, must be discontinued. :(
Should have stocked up while I had the chance.

April 30, 2014

One of my favourites - healthy and tastes great!

June 15, 2011

Oh so yummy! I love Special K Red Berries and don't mind Chocolatey Delight, but Cinnamon Pecan shot to the top of my list from the very first bite.

Really wonderful flavours without tasting "off" - I keep reaching for it again and again. Try it!