special k cracker chips - bbq

special k cracker chips - bbq Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 1225 in Snacks

March 23, 2017

Special K Barbeque Cracker Chips are a great alternative to regular chips and a little less guilt free. For some reason when I first bought them I thought they were going to taste something like rice cakes but in my opinion they taste so much better. They are very light and crunchy. The barbeque taste is more sweet and tangy rather than spicy. Theres no artificial flavours or colours and only 80 calories in 17 crackers. They are a source of fibre, protein, vitamin A and iron so at least you are getting some nutritional value.

The price is a little more expensive than chips. Every time I purchased a box they cost anywhere between 2.50$-2.90$ a box, but in my opinion they are well worth the money. I'm sure if they cost a little less it would make them more appealing for others to buy these rather than regular potatoe chips. I have to admit I prefer the sour cream and onion but the barbeque is a close second.

March 18, 2017

Elles sont excellente c'est bon au goût je l'aient adorent et je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur. Miammmm Miammmm délicieux. J'adore Ca

May 12, 2016

Love these cracker chips, I love the light texture and the crunch. This flavour is delicious, perfectly smoky and not too over powering. A great, and healthier, alternative when you find yourself with a chip craving.

January 16, 2016

I love these better than chips. Bbq flavour is my favorite. A very light and crispy snack.

July 14, 2015

ONLY buy when on sale! But soo yummy such a great snack way better then chips!

July 08, 2015

I actually loved these, and being a potato chip addict I didn't expect this. The flavour is very good, great crunch, and way healthier than chips. Biggest issue is the price. Double that of a bag of chips.

July 01, 2015

AWESOME, my husband and I love these new Kelloggs Chips. Low in fat and calories and the flavour is amazing. Feel like you are having really chips without all the fat!

July 01, 2015

I love Special K products, and these cracker chips are such a delightful snack to enjoy. They are pretty good and good for you so you don't have to feel guilty about snacking on these. I love the BBQ flavour it's so sweet and has te perfect flavour.

June 08, 2015

These had a great Barbecue chip flavour that definitely helped with the salty cravings. I love that they are low in calories and high volume per serving

June 08, 2015

WOW ! Taste very good. All my chips are gonna be replace by those. Good to eat, good for health.