special k cracker chips - bbq

special k cracker chips - bbq Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 1061 in Snacks

May 12, 2016

Love these cracker chips, I love the light texture and the crunch. This flavour is delicious, perfectly smoky and not too over powering. A great, and healthier, alternative when you find yourself with a chip craving.

January 16, 2016

I love these better than chips. Bbq flavour is my favorite. A very light and crispy snack.

July 14, 2015

ONLY buy when on sale! But soo yummy such a great snack way better then chips!

July 08, 2015

I actually loved these, and being a potato chip addict I didn't expect this. The flavour is very good, great crunch, and way healthier than chips. Biggest issue is the price. Double that of a bag of chips.

July 01, 2015

AWESOME, my husband and I love these new Kelloggs Chips. Low in fat and calories and the flavour is amazing. Feel like you are having really chips without all the fat!

July 01, 2015

I love Special K products, and these cracker chips are such a delightful snack to enjoy. They are pretty good and good for you so you don't have to feel guilty about snacking on these. I love the BBQ flavour it's so sweet and has te perfect flavour.

June 08, 2015

These had a great Barbecue chip flavour that definitely helped with the salty cravings. I love that they are low in calories and high volume per serving

June 08, 2015

WOW ! Taste very good. All my chips are gonna be replace by those. Good to eat, good for health.

June 08, 2015

it taste very bbq...not too strong and they are very crispy

June 02, 2015

These are so good! They are not greasy at all. The flavour is amazing and I love the lightness of the chips. You can actually feel good about eating them, even after I eat a few too many! I would definitely recommend these. I bring a snack size baggie full to work with me and eat them in my office and they are just the right amount of treat when I’m craving something. Well worth the money.