Special K Cracker Crisps Salt and Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #1640 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 14, 2016

I love these. Such a great treat when you are watching what you eat. I have to make portion size bags tonavoid eating the whole box. The sour cream and onion at my favorite flavor. There is so muxh yummy flavor abd perfect crunch. These have gotten rid of that chip craving and gave me something in my life love love love them

June 14, 2016

I like the Special K chips. They have good flavor and they are low in calories. I am addicted to chip and trying to find a healthy replacement that tastes good. I enjoy these chips and the satisfy my hunger.

February 09, 2016

I am a cracker addict. I will likely choose crackers over chips even.
These crackers are a great substitute for those chip lovers.
Fluffy crackers with tangy vinegar flavour. Delicious!

October 15, 2015

Yum.. these are super delicious and addicting and once I start eating these I can't stop. I love Salt and Vinegar flavour, these punch you with flavour in every bite so zingy and flavourful. And low on calories too so you can munch away without the guilt.

January 24, 2015

A great light snack! A great substitute fro regular potato chips! I really enjoyed the salt and vinegar flavour, not to strong, not to weak!

October 07, 2014

My daughter can't get enough of these. I feel better giving her these to snack on versus regular potato chips.

August 19, 2014

The first few taste like cardboard but stick with them they are delicious.

August 13, 2014

Can't say that my son or I liked these very much. Had high expectations but the texture and the taste are not great.

July 19, 2014

these are a nice alternative to potato chips. there is a nice balance between the salt and vinegar.

May 29, 2014

I love the taste of salt and vinegar is perfect in its crackers, this is really a good product

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!