Special K Fruit Crisps in Blueberry

Special K Fruit Crisps in Blueberry Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 248 in Granola Bars

February 15, 2016

The Blueberry is my least favorite of all the fruit crisp flavors.
That's because blueberries are my least favorite berry.
But these crisps are still very tasty. Great snack for lunches.
Satisfy my sweet cravings. Better choice than a pop or
chocolate bar.
A little expensive though.

February 15, 2016

These bars taste pretty good. Quite healthy as well, however I think there is a bit too much sugar in them for my taste . Perfect to have with you as a snack or to tie you over between meals.

February 15, 2016

Special K Fruit Crisps are a weekly staple in my grocery shopping. They make a nice light treat mid day at work or at night a always enjoy with a cup of tea. At 100 calories per package you have no guilt whatsoever indulging in one of these!! Blueberry is my personal favourite in terms of flavour.

January 18, 2016

These are so yummy! I think of them as a grownup pop tart! Don't really know if they are much better for you or not

April 21, 2015

These are so yummy, love them!

February 26, 2015

i loves these! we buy them in bulk at costco and they are eaten so fast in my house and i think im the only one eating them! ive tried all the falvors andlike them all!

February 24, 2015

I buy Special K Fruit Crisps as well as other Special K products like their cereals and protein shakes, I just love the fact that they are made from wholesome products, low in calories,well priced and taste great. I bring Special Fruit Crisps for my snacks at work, when I am on the go or anytime I am craving something sweet. Special K Fruit Crisps also come in many varieties of delicious flavors.

February 24, 2015

I have tried the strawberry and blueberry flavors. They are both good but the blueberry is fantastic tasting. Tastes like blueberry pie. Worth the money, makes a great little snack with your cup of tea.

January 23, 2015

If you love the taste of fresh blueberries then this is the crisp for you. These might be thin but they taste delicious and are filling. They are more delicate then your average granola bar but nonetheless they are a great snack to keep handy.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender