Special K Nourish Cranberries and Almonds Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1232 in Snacks

March 07, 2017

J'ai été surprise par le goût de cette barre et je l'aime beaucoup de plus elle est très nutritive et convient très bien dans un choix de mode de vie sain

January 31, 2017

I really like Special K products because they are natural. These bars are excellent for giving me some energy during the day. This flavour is delicious, it has a good combination between cherries and almonds.

November 03, 2016

I got this for free to try through another company. This bar was very tasteless. Kind of like a trail mix bar. But I liked that it is moist and not hard and crunchy.

November 03, 2016

Very tasty granola bar, but a bit small and not filling. I would want to eat 2 to feel a small bit full to get me through to a meal. Full of cranberry and almonds however. There is the equivalent to 4 teaspoons of sugar per bar, so not very healthy, as it's almost your daily amount of sugar in one serving.

November 02, 2016

J'ai essayer une barre du produit et j'ai adoré. Très nourrissante et un peu plus santé que les autres barres du commerce. Je recommande fortement comme collation .

November 02, 2016

I received this in my package from sample source. Omg it is so good and chewy and it is full of fruit. Usually granola bars have more granola than fruit but this one was delicious and I bet super healthy. It would be a perfect snack for in between meals or for child's school snacks. I like the texture between your teeth. It is the perfect fruit granola bar.

November 02, 2016

These were alright, a good chewy granola bar (I don't like the crunchy kinds). It had a lot of good stuff in it like nuts and fruit chunks and a variety of other tidbits. I wasn't blown away by the flavour compared to similar bars, but I did like the generous chunks of cranberry in this one. It was filling and a good pick-me-up snack.

November 01, 2016

I got this as a sample with SampleSource so thank you so much !!

Pros:
    - delicious
    - makes a great healthy snack
    - good mix of nuts and berries

Cons:
    - none

October 19, 2016

This bar has a thick chewy texture, with a bit of crunch (mainly from the peanuts). I found the flavour almost bland, as I was expecting more of a kick from the cherries but it was still delicious. Already craving another!
    21g carb count is decent for diabetics such as myself, as it offers 2g of fibre and 3g of protein as well

August 27, 2016

Absolutely love this cereal, but the only downfall is that it starts to go soggy faster than other cereals. I like the spiced flavor and the crunch of the almonds.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea