Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 265 in Granola Bars

March 18, 2017

This are by far the best bar I have ever had. I got the one with Quinoa in the Caramel Sea Salt and Mixed Nut Flavour. its not overly salty or sweet and is a great snack to eat on the go when you need a boost of energy. Well done Kelloggs!

March 13, 2017

Jai AdOre super nourissant et santer! Pas comme les autres ou on dois en manger 2,3 ...super collation pour les enfants ou sur le pouce quand on a faim! Toujours en avoir une proche ;)

February 25, 2017

I keep one of these in my desk, so I always have a quick snack ready to go. Instead of a chocolate bar I grab one of these and it helps me make it through the afternoon. Great chocolate taste.

February 24, 2017

Tried both the dark chocolate chunks and almonds, and the cranberries and almonds, both were very satisfying and delicious. Great for an after-work hold me till dinner snack and tastes great!

February 24, 2017

I had a sample bar of the dark chocolate chunks and almonds sent to me. I found the taste to be terrific. It was very filling. I will be buying this bar in the future and using for a snack in the afternoon to give me energy to finish the day.

February 13, 2017

Perfect snack to throw in your purse and break out when you're on the go. I'm a mom of 3 boys and we're always running around, these are great for a quick pick me up to get everyone to the next meal. Not too sweet and not too salty- perfect balance!

January 16, 2017

Special K Nourish Cranberries & Almonds bars are a tasty on-the-go snack. These bars are 150 calories each and have full sized cranberries and almonds. I love that they contain no artificial flavours or colours and that they have real fruit and nuts. They also have some whole grains thrown in there.

The one thing I am not a huge fan of is that they still contain 12 grams of sugar per bar. Personally, I would opt for a less sugary choice, but these are definitely one of the better options out there for granola bars.

Please Note: I was recruited to test this product at a reduced price and provide my honest review.

January 11, 2017

I tried the canberry and almonds. I was impressed with the taste, had lots of flavor compared to others. Its more pricier I thought. Almost $5 for a box. They are gluten free. Going to try the chocolate one next.

December 19, 2016

I love the bars for a quick light snack. My 20 something daughter grabbed one on the way out . Her review was it wasn't very filling as other granola bars are. So if you want a light snack this is a good bar to chose. Want to be filled up better grab 2

October 31, 2016

Super bonne barre de granola à bon prix. Grosse barre avec des morceaux de fruits et de noix. Nourrissant pour la collation et les petites fringales .