Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 260 in Granola Bars

February 13, 2017

Perfect snack to throw in your purse and break out when you're on the go. I'm a mom of 3 boys and we're always running around, these are great for a quick pick me up to get everyone to the next meal. Not too sweet and not too salty- perfect balance!

January 16, 2017

Special K Nourish Cranberries & Almonds bars are a tasty on-the-go snack. These bars are 150 calories each and have full sized cranberries and almonds. I love that they contain no artificial flavours or colours and that they have real fruit and nuts. They also have some whole grains thrown in there.

The one thing I am not a huge fan of is that they still contain 12 grams of sugar per bar. Personally, I would opt for a less sugary choice, but these are definitely one of the better options out there for granola bars.

Please Note: I was recruited to test this product at a reduced price and provide my honest review.

January 11, 2017

I tried the canberry and almonds. I was impressed with the taste, had lots of flavor compared to others. Its more pricier I thought. Almost $5 for a box. They are gluten free. Going to try the chocolate one next.

December 19, 2016

I love the bars for a quick light snack. My 20 something daughter grabbed one on the way out . Her review was it wasn't very filling as other granola bars are. So if you want a light snack this is a good bar to chose. Want to be filled up better grab 2

October 31, 2016

Super bonne barre de granola à bon prix. Grosse barre avec des morceaux de fruits et de noix. Nourrissant pour la collation et les petites fringales .

October 31, 2016

Tried Special K Nourish granola bars and they are delish!! They are gluten free so a great option for those who can't eat your typical granola bar. I like the hint of chocolate and find they are just sweet enough without being too sweet. Its the right mix of crunch and sweet.

September 20, 2016

These are probably the best granola bars that I have ever tried. I was expecting them to be just ok since they are gluten free but they are the best. They are slightly pricier then some other granola bars but for sure worth the extra money

July 25, 2016

Granola bars are regretably a regular in my bizarre schedule of work. Special K Nourish bars are delicious. Love the taste and there is no weird after taste (yup lots of bars have some weird tastes). Love the price and when you compare the nutritional content they are amazing value compared to those health food store granola bars.

June 30, 2016

These are amazing!! My favourite are the chocolate almond ones! I love taking these in my bag for a quick pick me up snack, or even a little treat for a night snack :)

April 21, 2016

Le goût est bon, le goût du chocolat y est très prononcé.
    J'aime un peu moins le goût de protéine, cela me roule en bouche et fais que je dois manger une barre en plusieurs temps..

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food