Special k Nourish granola bars Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 248 in Granola Bars

October 31, 2016

Super bonne barre de granola à bon prix. Grosse barre avec des morceaux de fruits et de noix. Nourrissant pour la collation et les petites fringales .

October 31, 2016

Tried Special K Nourish granola bars and they are delish!! They are gluten free so a great option for those who can't eat your typical granola bar. I like the hint of chocolate and find they are just sweet enough without being too sweet. Its the right mix of crunch and sweet.

September 20, 2016

These are probably the best granola bars that I have ever tried. I was expecting them to be just ok since they are gluten free but they are the best. They are slightly pricier then some other granola bars but for sure worth the extra money

July 25, 2016

Granola bars are regretably a regular in my bizarre schedule of work. Special K Nourish bars are delicious. Love the taste and there is no weird after taste (yup lots of bars have some weird tastes). Love the price and when you compare the nutritional content they are amazing value compared to those health food store granola bars.

June 30, 2016

These are amazing!! My favourite are the chocolate almond ones! I love taking these in my bag for a quick pick me up snack, or even a little treat for a night snack :)

April 21, 2016

Le goût est bon, le goût du chocolat y est très prononcé.
J'aime un peu moins le goût de protéine, cela me roule en bouche et fais que je dois manger une barre en plusieurs temps..

April 20, 2016

I absolutely LOVE these new granola bars! So far I've just tried the dark chocolate chunks & almonds flavour, which I will definitely get again soon, but I'm also excited to try out their other flavours. The combination of ingredients tastes so good, yet because it's gluten free & has no artificial flavours or colours, I can feel good about what I'm eating. And since it's packed with nuts & whole grain oats, it's the perfect afternoon snack to keep me satisfied until dinner.

March 16, 2016

great taste
lots to choose from
great for traveling or work
love the chocolate in it
recommend to anyone who on th go all the time !
love love this bar !

March 04, 2016

I don't usually buy bars like this.I was very satisfied with this bar. It contains roasted peanuts, dried cranberries, raisins and roasted almonds. It contains no cholesterol which is a bonus for me! It also has 2g of fibre another bonus! It is very filling and also very chewy. It is full of flavour. A great snack in case you get hungry! I will be carrying one of these in my purse just in case.

February 24, 2016

Dark Chocolate Chunks & Almonds - a delicious mix of almonds, peanuts and oats with chocolate chunks and a chocolate coating on the bottom. A great way to squash afternoon sugar cravings and feel satisfied while doing so.