• Special K Original Cereal
Good

Special K Original Cereal Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 329 in Cereal

July 20, 2016

I like other varieties of Special K but not this one so much . It reminds me of a combo of Corn flakes and Rice Krispies both of which I like but not together .

January 14, 2016

This is a cereal that both myself and my child enjoy, the price is right when it's on sale too.

May 30, 2014

This is one great tasting cereal! Don't tell the kids it is healthy for them, and they love it too!! It makes for a great before bedtime snack too. With just the best crunch! This is definitely my favourite cereal and I recommend it to everyone!

May 30, 2014

Love this cereal, I usually not a cereal eater, but love as nite time snack. So healthy too. Nice Crunch to it.

May 19, 2014

Tastes amazing. A simple taste, with low sugar and salt. Love eating it for myself and for my son because I know it's healthy, tastes great, and doesn't get stale after opening the bag. Highly recommended!

April 16, 2014

I love this cereal but we do not eat it as a cereal we actually use it in bars and squares. Our household is not big on rice krispies so these are great alternative. They make excellent bars.

March 30, 2014

I use these in a square I make. they have a very good flavour

September 05, 2013

Love this. Its the one cereal I always come back to. It fills you up and keeps you full. I eat a bowl every morning and every night before bed. Its a guilt free bedtime snack, and a great way to start your morning.

August 27, 2013

Every day a new cereal is added to the shelve. I am still in love till this day with the ORIGINAL Special K cereal !!

Not a bunch of hoopla added. Just a nice, healthy cereal that I can eat how I want.

An original that needs no improvement !!!

Chicago PD