Special K Pastry Crisps Cookies and Cream Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 265 in Granola Bars

April 10, 2016

These are a nice, lower calorie alternative to a chocolate bar or cookies when you have a craving. They are thin and crispy. The chocolate outside is not too sweet and the creamy, sticky filling is pretty good. It's nice that there are 2 bars in a package, feels like you're eating more. Haha.

April 10, 2016

I love Special k pastry crisps and the cookies ans cream one is my favorite. Yes it is kind of sweet but it's not to sweet. And it's still a healthy snack

April 08, 2016

I'm a high chocolate lover however I did jot enjoy these, I realize that they are not going to taste like a chocolate bar as it is a healthy alternative but I just found that they are too dry and I could barely taste the filling inside. I do like the other flavors of pastry crisps just not these.

February 17, 2016

These are delicious if you are a chocolate lover. They help me get through my chocolate cravings. Not the healthiest option, but I like to have these around at work so I can eat one if I need some chocolate instead of going to the vending machine and getting something less healthy.

January 29, 2016

I really liked these. Not many calories and you get two bars which is good. It is a snack that isn't too sweet and it fills me up.

January 12, 2016

I find them yummy and don't mind if their sweet. I recommend.

August 27, 2015

These taste like oreos with an aftertaste of chemicals. They're expensive and barely kick hunger or cravings.

July 19, 2015

I love these, they have just enough chocolate that it is good. I always have a box of these around.

July 17, 2015

I tried these once as I was sent one for free in a sample box. Honestly I would not buy them in the future. They don't travel well and the flavour isn't anything amazing.

June 11, 2015

Honestly, if you want something to fill that sweet craving this probably isn't it. They are fine if you eat a bunch but don't quite have the flavour you'd expect from a treat.