Special K Pastry Crisps Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 248 in Granola Bars

In a world full of temptation it can be oh-so-hard to stay the course. That’s why there’s Special K® Blueberry Pastry Crisps!

Two of these blueberry-flavored Pastry Crisp Bars are 100 fruity calories. Made with lip-smacking blueberry flavor and drizzled with vanilla icing, Blueberry Pastry Crisps make it a “snap” to stay on track. Being good never tasted so great.

Also available for purchase in single serve packages.

* Product description via specialk.com

October 27, 2016

I love these crisps! Perfect amount of sweetness, and perfect amount of crisp. It's a nice quick snack and satisfies the sweet craving. They come in a variety of flavours too and they're all equally tasty.

August 31, 2016

These are very tasty, low calorie granola bars. They do not have a very high nutritional value, but they make a great desert and I love snacking on them when I am craving something sweet.

August 26, 2016

I did not particularly care for these, I found them to taste very preservativey, and kind of dry. I would not recommend these to anyone unless they could try it for free and make up their own opinion.

August 26, 2016

Ces barre tendre-là sont tout simplement exquises! Il y en a aux fraises, aux blueuets et au chocolat! C'est des barre tendre santé qui servent comme collation! C'est délicieux et vraiment pas sucrée, j'adore!

August 26, 2016

I really enjoy these and all the flavors there are. I find them quite pricey though and only buy them on sale. I dont know why there so pricey as there is a small quantity. But they are healthier then the other granola bars I eat and my som enjoys them so I keep buying them. I just wish they were coupons for them sometimes

August 03, 2016

These are great light snacks and perfect for someone who is watching calories. Perfect when you are craving something sweet, these little Pastry Crisps curb the craving without all the unwanted calories. I bit on the pricey side so stock up when on sale!

August 02, 2016

I got this on sale at the gas station one day and really enjoyed them. They are a nice sweet snack that are low sugar/calorie for something this sweet. I like to have them as a sweet treat with my cocoa in the morning.

May 04, 2016

I really like these bars! I will only buy them when they are on sale, because they are so small, it makes me feel like I'm not getting enough for my money. But in terms of taste, they are a great, light snack. I will take 2 with me for my long days, just as little snacks.

May 04, 2016

these taste great, it's essentially a mini pop tart. Great to throw in your bag for a snack on the go. Various flavours available from the strawberry ones are my favourite.

April 21, 2016

I was excited to try these pastry crisps, but when I did I was just disappointed.Yes their low in calories, but no nutritional value! Too artifical tasting for me.