Special K Red Berries Cereal Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 342 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

February 22, 2017

Love Love Love this cereal. The taste and the berries are my fav.
    I just cannot have any other cereals after tasting this.
    However, only negative side is very little in the pack. Most of the pack is filled with air and very little cereal.

February 15, 2017

One of my favourite breakfast cereals. You would think that dehydrated strawberries wouldn't be very good, but they add the perfect sweet bite to Special K.

February 03, 2017

I used to eat this cereal every day when it first came out many years ago, but now just have it from time to time. It's very tasty and I like the added berries - it's great especially in the winter when strawberries are hard to find and expensive!

January 18, 2017

I enjoy this cereal for the most part. I'm not a huge fan of the strawberries. Fresh is just so much tastier. I like to add fresh blueberries to this, its delicious! The cereal itself is crunchy and really tastey!

January 18, 2017

Great cereal me and my son love to have a bowl of this every morning and so much healthier then fruitloops. The strawberries add such an amazing flavour to the cereal.

January 16, 2017

One of my favorite cereals! The berries add a nice flavor but they're not too over powering as to take over the taste of the flakes. The flakes are firmer than regular Special K, which is a good thing because i don't think that would make a great combination. My one complaint is that all the berries seem to be at the top of the box, so after your first two bowls you're left with flakes only, so i usually end up picking some out and outting them back in the box for the next bowl to distribute them more evenly!

January 10, 2017

Not my favourite Special K cereal, but it's pretty good. The berries have a nice tart taste to them that is a nice treat to all the sweet. This is a cereal you kind of have to eat with milk due to the berries being dehydrated, so that kind of makes me not buy it since Im not a huge milk person.

January 08, 2017

This cereal is satisfying and a great breakfast..lunch or dinner food! Adding some fresh fruit is a good compliment to the strawberries :) This is a cereal my kids also love!

January 08, 2017

'ai acheter plusieurs fois cette sorte de céréales et je les trouve très bonnes. Elle est croquantes et avec les fruits et le lait c'est vraiment bon en bouche, je recommande.

January 06, 2017

I love this cereal when I am dieting. I'm not big on cereals but this is one that I make the exception for. Special K is low on calories with not to much added sugar. The strawberries really make this cereal really make it a special treat!