Special K Red Berries Cereal Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 328 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

January 16, 2017

One of my favorite cereals! The berries add a nice flavor but they're not too over powering as to take over the taste of the flakes. The flakes are firmer than regular Special K, which is a good thing because i don't think that would make a great combination. My one complaint is that all the berries seem to be at the top of the box, so after your first two bowls you're left with flakes only, so i usually end up picking some out and outting them back in the box for the next bowl to distribute them more evenly!

January 10, 2017

Not my favourite Special K cereal, but it's pretty good. The berries have a nice tart taste to them that is a nice treat to all the sweet. This is a cereal you kind of have to eat with milk due to the berries being dehydrated, so that kind of makes me not buy it since Im not a huge milk person.

January 08, 2017

This cereal is satisfying and a great breakfast..lunch or dinner food! Adding some fresh fruit is a good compliment to the strawberries :) This is a cereal my kids also love!

January 08, 2017

January 06, 2017

I love this cereal when I am dieting. I'm not big on cereals but this is one that I make the exception for. Special K is low on calories with not to much added sugar. The strawberries really make this cereal really make it a special treat!

January 04, 2017

J'ai acheter plusieurs fois cette sorte de céréales et je les trouve très bonnes. Elle est croquantes et avec les fruits et le lait c'est vraiment bon en bouche, je recommande.

January 04, 2017

Love this cereal. Definitely one of my favorites. I never really used to eat cereal, and when I started this was my go to cereal. The berries can be kind of bitter but it compliments the sweetness of the cereal. It's really really good

December 20, 2016

I always have this cereal in my cupboard. It is the perfect amount of crisp , with delicious freeze dried strawberries. Although great with regular milk, this cereal also tastes great with coconut almond milk.

October 22, 2016

Un excellent produit avec un très bon gout.Le mariage avec les baies, le riz et les flocons de blé sont savoureux.C'est nourrissant. Je recommande ce produit sans hésité.

September 23, 2016

This is my go-to cereal! It probably has too much sugar to be considered "healthy", but I think it's better than some of the other cereals on the market. I usually add some more fruit like bananas or fresh strawberries along with the cereal so make it slightly more healthier or filling.