Special K Red Berries Cereal Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 322 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

October 22, 2016

Un excellent produit avec un très bon gout.Le mariage avec les baies, le riz et les flocons de blé sont savoureux.C'est nourrissant. Je recommande ce produit sans hésité.

September 23, 2016

This is my go-to cereal! It probably has too much sugar to be considered "healthy", but I think it's better than some of the other cereals on the market. I usually add some more fruit like bananas or fresh strawberries along with the cereal so make it slightly more healthier or filling.

September 22, 2016

j'ai beaucoup aimer ce produit. Il a tous ce dont nous recherchons lorsque nous allons acheter en magasin ce produit. Il est parfait pour la qualité vs le prix. je vous le recommande fortement. le gout est vraiment super.

September 13, 2016

Love it! Great taste! This is one of those cereals I buy over and over and over. Not even sure when I came across it, but now I've gotten my family eating it too!

August 26, 2016

I really enjoy Special K Red Berries Cereal, the berries taste fresh and delicious. I would recommend everyone try it, its healthy and low in calories,

August 14, 2016

Super tasty cereal , it has lots of fiber and vitamins, tasty crunchy flavour, you definetely can taste the berries . Little bit on a expensive site .

August 14, 2016

I love this cereal! I love the strawberries which taste delicious with milk. I wouldn't recommend eating it dry though...the strawberries are pretty dry without milk. Overall, my favourite Special K cereal!!!

August 10, 2016

I like the special K cereals and this one is really good with milk and cut up bananas. If you eat it fast enough the flakes will even stay crunchy. I like the dried berries.

July 25, 2016

Love this cereal.

I always loved Special K as a kid, just the original stuff. The light flakes oval pieces remember?

This is a nice change. It's easy because you don't need to add sugar so I take it in a tupperware bowl to work on mornings I'm rushing around along with a bottle of milk (milk in my old jam jars has spilled on me one too many times during morning commutes and it rolling around on my car floor).

Nothing overly wrong with it. Bit pricey so I don't buy it that often unless it's on sale. Berries are dry but they're supposed to be. Some boxes I found were really skimpy on the berries too!

July 18, 2016

J'adore ces céréales. Par contre, le fait d'avoir les fruits séchés déjà intégrer n'est pas ce qui m'attire. Je préfère des fruits frais que j'ajouterai moi-même. Mais le goût reste excellent. Je recommande!