Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 322 in Cereal

Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal can make you look good all over too. With just 1.5 grams of fat per serving, it’s an oh-so-happy way to start your day. Crunchy rice and whole grain wheat flakes are sprinkled with roasted almonds and a touch of honey and vanilla. Just pour yourself a serving any time you need a little "home sweet home." We've got you covered.

August 10, 2016

This is my favourite flavour of Special K cereal. Just enough flavour and goes really well with milk and fresh fruit. A filling breakfast idea and a box has a lot of servings!

July 25, 2016

This is my go to snack. I don't eat this for breakfast but love to pour in a bowl for snacks. It is very tasty, sweet and filling but lower in calories than other snack options.

July 21, 2016

Ces céréales, je les adoooooooooore! Le goût de la vanille quand j'en mange, c'est délicieux!!! Par contre, rare sont les fois où j'en achète car ils sont assez dispendieux.

1.5/5

May 20, 2016

Bought it and found that it was not as good as I would thought it would be. Was really disappointed. But I am not a fan of vanilla so that may be the problem

May 16, 2016

My daughter favorite cereals. I can trust the product, good quality, good thing inside. We have to buy them every week. Feel great to give this to my childs.

April 25, 2016

Great tasting cereal. I love the almonds and vanilla taste. I eat this cereal with milk as well as with yogurt. This cereal tastes great on it's own as a snack without the quilt.

March 17, 2016

This cereal is awesome because it keeps me full through out the whole day. It like the vanilla feature it adds a lot of flavour and almonds make me less hungry. This cereal is not sugary - which is how I like it.

March 10, 2016

I just recently purchased this product for the first time as it was on sale & I wanted a new cereal to try out & was I ever happy I did so! I love the taste of it. I was never much of a fan the original special K because it was blah but this one has jus the right amount of flavour....yummy!

February 18, 2016

I love this, and so do my teenage boys. Healthy with just a little bit of sweetness, and seems to be on sale quite often in my local grocery store. I have been a Special K fan for years, but usually prefer the traditional plain version. This may be my new favorite.

February 14, 2016

Fast and no pressure breakfast, you must have at least one box of cereal at home. I will add some fruits on the top sometimes, it makes huge difference.