Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 329 in Cereal

Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal can make you look good all over too. With just 1.5 grams of fat per serving, it’s an oh-so-happy way to start your day. Crunchy rice and whole grain wheat flakes are sprinkled with roasted almonds and a touch of honey and vanilla. Just pour yourself a serving any time you need a little "home sweet home." We've got you covered.

January 23, 2017

Special K Vanilla Almond is my absolute f a v o u r i t e cereal! I've spent far too long eating children's cereals that are full of sugar, and when I finally started buying vanilla almond, I've had more energy and felt my sugar level stabilize much easier. I had been finding the family size box on for a very reasonable price at Loblaws, but often this is a very expensive cereal. I wish there were more coupons available for healthy cereals like this one, it would be a great encouragement. This cereal is almost like a dessert sometimes - it's so creamy and the almonds are always crunchy and fresh-tasting. I find the strawberry variation very hard to eat because the dried strawberries are the sweetest tasting things found in nature and my teeth just can't tolerate them. Vanilla almond cereal with some skim milk, and sometimes a banana, is a great way to start the day!

January 10, 2017

This is probably the best cereal Special K has come out with. The taste is amazing. So much vanilla and a good amount of almonds. Really worth buying. Its even delicious on its own without milk.

January 10, 2017

Hands down, this is my favorite Special K cereal! I love the taste and its crunchiness. I have tried the other flavors, but I find that I like the vanilla almond the best.This cereal is low in calories which makes it even more appealing! This has so much more zip than the plain Special K.

January 10, 2017

So delicious!! The vanilla flavor is there but not too overpowering, and there has always been a generous amount of almonds in every bowl I've poured.
    I find it most satisfying with some strawberries and cold milk!
    One of my favorite parts of this cereal is drinking the milk afterwards :D

August 10, 2016

This is my favourite flavour of Special K cereal. Just enough flavour and goes really well with milk and fresh fruit. A filling breakfast idea and a box has a lot of servings!

July 25, 2016

This is my go to snack. I don't eat this for breakfast but love to pour in a bowl for snacks. It is very tasty, sweet and filling but lower in calories than other snack options.

July 21, 2016

Ces céréales, je les adoooooooooore! Le goût de la vanille quand j'en mange, c'est délicieux!!! Par contre, rare sont les fois où j'en achète car ils sont assez dispendieux.

1.5/5

May 20, 2016

Bought it and found that it was not as good as I would thought it would be. Was really disappointed. But I am not a fan of vanilla so that may be the problem

May 16, 2016

My daughter favorite cereals. I can trust the product, good quality, good thing inside. We have to buy them every week. Feel great to give this to my childs.

April 25, 2016

Great tasting cereal. I love the almonds and vanilla taste. I eat this cereal with milk as well as with yogurt. This cereal tastes great on it's own as a snack without the quilt.