Special K yogurt amd fruit flavoured cereal

Special K yogurt amd fruit flavoured cereal Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 322 in Cereal

June 27, 2016

I just tried this cereal about a month ago and I've been purchasing it regularly ever since. It has just the right amount of sweet so no need to add sugar and the crunch is awesome. I'll be eating this one for awhile.

January 08, 2016

I had hoped to like this cereal more but really found the 'yogurt' clusters to be artificial tasting. I was hoping for a healthy cereal but it was too synthetic tasting for my liking. Fruit pieces processed and very small, with no visible likeness to even dried fruit pieces.

June 15, 2015

Talk about a delicious cereal. When I was younger I loved cereal for breakfast, now I'm 31 and I much more prefer my eggs and bacon for breakfast. Throughout my years I've drifted away from the sweets over to the salt. I'm not big on anything sweet. Chocolate, cereals, candy, ice-cream even fruit. Anything salty has become my problem! I've recently been trying to watch what I eat, and I was told about special K products. I started out first with their cereal bars which I will post on another thread, and than I tried this cereal. Special K yogurt and fruit flavoured cereal. It is soo yummy! Not only is it a healthier choice more than most cereals it's sooo good! There's clusters of yogurt covered granola, amd clusters of dehydrated fruit and granola. I find that it's equally delicious with and without milk, I actually just finished a bowl before I decided my next review would be on this cereal!! Hope my post helps :)

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!