Special Kitty Clumping Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 273 in Pet Products

A unique formulation that combines heavy non tracking granules with medium grain clay. The result is an excellent clumping litter that prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of the litter box, while providing a clump that will not break apart. Ultra is purfect for multi-cat familes and cat owners with sifting or mechanical litter boxes and it controls odor naturaly without perfume, deodorants or chemicals

January 08, 2017

Multi cat family and Special Kitty is all we use and all we will ever use. It works just as good as the expensive litter...but why put extra money into the packaging when you can put the money you save into treats and toys! Love love love Special Kitty Clumping Litter!

January 08, 2017

I have 2 cats that of course use the litter frequently. I have tried many Brands and the best that does the trick and doesn't cost so much is at Walmart for only $10.98 for the 22KG box. I will now only go there for my Cats and for the easy use of the product if it clumps it's got to go.

March 30, 2016

Special Kitty Litter is amazing!

Works just the same as any other cat litter and the price is EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE! Can buy it at Walmart. I have two cats and a box last about a month for me. Packaging can use some improvement but for the price you're paying you're getting good quality and quantity

September 30, 2015

Buy this all the time and it works really well. Don't know why anyone would buy non clumping I really do recommend it

September 28, 2015

Not the best quality but is low in cost for those times when you cant spend lots on the furry family members. Does work but not my fav

September 28, 2015

This is a good cat litter to buy, it is always a great price and it's easy to carry as well. I like that it's clumping cat litter too, that's the only litter I'll buy.

July 08, 2015

This is a very affordable cat litter and works pretty well too !

June 30, 2015

Special Kitty Clumping Cat Litter is great to use in cats litter boxes.I have two cats and clumping Cat Litter works well not only for them,but also for me.There is no cat odour with Special Kitty Clumping Cat Litter .After the cat uses the litter pan ,you can scoop it out right away because,all the litter clumps together like a ball and it is so easy to remove.I find that cats track less litter on the floor when you use clumping Litter.I recommend this product,it is so convenient to clean.

June 30, 2015

It was good for the two cats we have we went with a cheaper brand that was less expensive then this for longer term use with no issues. It works as advertised and is a good product.

March 10, 2015

great product for the price and i will buy again and recommend for sure :)