Special Kitty Clumping Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 270 in Pet Products

A unique formulation that combines heavy non tracking granules with medium grain clay. The result is an excellent clumping litter that prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of the litter box, while providing a clump that will not break apart. Ultra is purfect for multi-cat familes and cat owners with sifting or mechanical litter boxes and it controls odor naturaly without perfume, deodorants or chemicals

March 30, 2016

Special Kitty Litter is amazing!

Works just the same as any other cat litter and the price is EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE! Can buy it at Walmart. I have two cats and a box last about a month for me. Packaging can use some improvement but for the price you're paying you're getting good quality and quantity

September 30, 2015

Buy this all the time and it works really well. Don't know why anyone would buy non clumping I really do recommend it

September 28, 2015

Not the best quality but is low in cost for those times when you cant spend lots on the furry family members. Does work but not my fav

September 28, 2015

This is a good cat litter to buy, it is always a great price and it's easy to carry as well. I like that it's clumping cat litter too, that's the only litter I'll buy.

July 08, 2015

This is a very affordable cat litter and works pretty well too !

June 30, 2015

Special Kitty Clumping Cat Litter is great to use in cats litter boxes.I have two cats and clumping Cat Litter works well not only for them,but also for me.There is no cat odour with Special Kitty Clumping Cat Litter .After the cat uses the litter pan ,you can scoop it out right away because,all the litter clumps together like a ball and it is so easy to remove.I find that cats track less litter on the floor when you use clumping Litter.I recommend this product,it is so convenient to clean.

June 30, 2015

It was good for the two cats we have we went with a cheaper brand that was less expensive then this for longer term use with no issues. It works as advertised and is a good product.

March 10, 2015

great product for the price and i will buy again and recommend for sure :)

1.5/5

May 28, 2014

I prefer "no name" (store brand, discount cat litter) over Special Kitty Cat Litter!!
Yes it clumps BUT the dust that comes from the box when my cat covers his business is disgusting AND scares the crap out of me!! (No Pun Intended!)lol
But Seriously.. I've had a cat die due to a stone built up in his penis, and that was caused by dusty cat litter!!!
(the dust forms crystals in the penis shaft which causes a blockage)
SPECIAL KITTY LITTER IS VERY DUSTY and I Do NOT Recommend The Dusty Kind Of Litter To Anyone!!!!

May 27, 2014

Great for the price & works every well with more than one kitty :)