Special Kitty Clumping Fragrance Free Litter

Special Kitty Clumping Fragrance Free Litter Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 14 in Cat Litter

October 25, 2016

I buy the big 8 Kg bag of this brand at Walmart. It works great and doesn't make a mess. I like the scented one better, but either way they do the job. Also, I don't have to change this litter as often because it doesn't make big clumps.

June 18, 2016

J'aime cette litière multi-chats sans fragrance. Elle est très efficace car j'ai déjà eu jusqu'à 4 chats, 2 litières et je l'ai trouvé efficace, sans odeur et elle est très agglomérante en plus d'être antibactérienne. Bon achat qualité/prix.

February 20, 2016

Only littler I've found that my cat will use (indoor/outdoor cat) I love that it's non scented, so does my fur baby. Even with it being non scented it doesn't make the litter box area smell at all. I don't agree with perfumed litter (as sand and other dirt in the wild isn't scented) It's a great price for how much you get, not the best box (easily can rip the handles) but a great buy for the price, I highly recommend trying it out for your pets.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa