Spectra S1 Breast Pump

Spectra S1 Breast Pump Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

July 11, 2016

I can't say enough about this breast pump! With our daughter, I used a different (but good name!) pump, and didn't have much success. I was not producing enough milk to breastfeed, so I was trying to supplement as much as possible. The old pump was loud, and I found that milk was going back down the tubes and creating a mold situation in the back of the pump... gross! When we were expecting our son, I researched pumps and came across the spectra s1. I ordered it and never looked back. My production, while still not enough to exclusively bf, went up more than triple. The pump is almost silent, it has a nice look to it, it has a night light, which seems silly but in the middle of the night it is awesome. This pump is comparable in price to other double pumps, but the product is miles above any other! Absolutely worth the price to get the s1 over the s2, to get the battery backup, I loved being able to pump in the car or somewhere other than home without having to find a plug and be tethered. I would highly recommend this pump to any new mom!