Spectro Acne Care Deep Pore Vanishing Lotion

Spectro Acne Care Deep Pore Vanishing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Benzoyl Peroxide immediately kill bacteria. The Chamomile and Tea Tree helps heal and soothe the skin, while fading the visible redness of current acne lesions.

September 20, 2016

This product works amazing for sensitive acne-prone skin and is not drying or harsh. It is inexpensive and absolutely worth the money you will spend on it

June 05, 2016

I'm pretty sure this things does miracles! I had 2 cystic pimples which were swollen and i put this on and the next day they weren't swollen anymore! It does have a bit a of nasty smell to it in my opinion but it given that i used to have cystic pimples that lasted for days, i rather use this for a night and have it disappear. Definitely worth the try if you have breakouts like me!

February 08, 2015

I've tried everything for my acne, however this is the only thing that works, & keep the acne off! I live by this, its a must!

February 24, 2014

I had bad acne for a while, specifically on my forehead. I tried so many different products but nothing seemed to work. Then my sister told me about Spectro Acne Care vanishing lotion so I decided to try it. It is a small bottle but you don't have to use much so it lasts a long time. It works great! It was the only thing that got rid of all that acne. I hated going out in public with my face looking like that, but this dried all the pimples up and caused the redness to go away. It took a while of applying it daily, probably about a month, but it was definitely worth it. Now I use it whenever I get a pimple that I want to dry up and disappear.

October 09, 2013

If you have severe acne, I would not recommend this lotion. I remember using it and it did nothing for me. It's probably mainly for the occasional pimple.

August 12, 2013

Works great, makes your skin dry and flakey.

January 28, 2013

This lotion works really well. I apply it to my blemishes before bed, and by the morning both the redness and the swelling has gone down, and it is a lot less noticeable. I definitely would recommend this acne product.

December 03, 2011

2 days before a big even a massive red zit decided to sprout which had me go into a panic. At the advice of my brother I went to the store and purchased spectro deep pore vanishing lotion and was hoping for a miracle. The price was very reasonable, $6.99 for a 25 ml bottle.

I put some on before bed and a small dab goes a long way, this bottle will last for a long time. When I woke up in the morning the redness was gone and the pimple was 1/2 the size. Within the next day it vanished and all that was left was a tiny little spot that was easily covered up. This is going to be a staple in my beauty stash as it works wonders.

November 10, 2011

Everyone is always on the rave for the product proactive cleansing system with their proactive spot treatment for blemishes. I found one that is 90% cheaper then of one of the top brands now offered here in Canada. Spectro spot treatment is for blemishes and pimples any where on the body, and safe enough to use daily on your face, apply a small dot on the end of your finger, rub into the blemished area, and within hours the redness and soreness is gone, if applied before bedtime to a clean face, your blemishes are just about gone, no redness, leaves a small dry mark where the blemish was, and what is nice about this product, it is not expensive, and once applied, it dries clear without leaving a white dry film on your face. I am very pleased with this product. My daughter may find this in her christmas stocking this year.

January 19, 2011

Medicinal Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion 2.5% w/w

:Average at $9:

Works well to invisibly treat and prevent pimples

Can be used everyday in morning and evening
Specifically states it can be used for adult acne breakouts

I usually avoid Benzoyl Peroxide like the plague. It’s like kryptonite for sensitive skin. Yet my sister swears by this stuff. I like to think I’m always right, but it just so happened that my Shoppers was out of Clearasil. Sidebar: It really bothers me when big box stores are ‘out of stock’. They had none on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Indeed, I went back each day to check.

I stood in the aisle and contemplated my dilemma. I’m getting a pimple on my nose. I can (a) let it errupt and being the vain person I am, hibernate until it's gone, (b) go to another Shoppers to see if they have my Clearasil, or (b) try the stuff my sister uses. I went with the latter.

My sister was right, but shhhh, let’s not tell her I said that.

Like my Clearasil, it can be used under make-up in the day, and then Mario Badescu the ish out of it at night. That’s right – pimples I’m on you like white on rice.

Photos on my blog.