Spectro daily facial moisturizer blemish prone skin

Spectro daily facial moisturizer blemish prone skin Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 25, 2016

I do have combination acne-prone skin and mainly oily in my t-zone area. This moisturizer is not sticky, so that is a plus. However it didn't exactly make my skin "better", or "clearer" should I say. But that is not to say that I do not like this moisturizer because no moisturizer actually made my skin "clearer" (yes, I have tried just about every moisturizer on this earth). So the reason I recommend this moisturizer is because it didn't aggravate my skin to break out more (A LOT of them do). It is fairly light as well, so you don't feel so greasy during the summer months.

June 28, 2016

By far the best moisturizer I've ever had. It gets rid of any dryness, but never leaves skin looking oily. It does not clog pores and was priced fairly. Only problem is that it is sometimes hard to find in store.

May 30, 2016

I find that the blemish Spectro works okay but you have to faithfully use it twice a day. It has cleared up some area but not all of it. I was hoping it would help clear all of it.

January 16, 2016

Oh my, what a product! I have blemish-prone skin, not severe acne, so this might not work for everyone. For me, it was perfect. Some moisturizers are too oily or rich and just clog your pores, but with Spectro my skin felt fresh, moisturized and my pores were still free to breathe. It was great when combined with the Spectro cleansing lotion.

July 30, 2015

This moisturizer feels light and is not greasy at all but does a nice job of softening my finicky face. I find most lotions for blemish-prone skin either irritating or drying. This one quenches my skin without leaving a shiny finish. Love it!

June 10, 2015

This is a nice light weight facial moisturizer it doesn't really have a scent so it doesn't irritate the skin. Wears well under makeup and comes with a very hygienic pump. If you have acne prone skin and are trying to find a moisturizer that won't break you out give this a try.